Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brown people should stop reproducing

S

Shitskin_Shitlife

Recruit
★★
It only leads to suffering both in our own countries but especially in the west. We are both ugly and incompetent. Why the fuck does this planet need even more turd colored humans? Can we advance technology? Nope too low IQ for that. Do we have an interesting culture to share with the world? No, it’s just sand, warzones, and land fills. Are we at least pleasant to look at? Nope we are by far the ugliest race. Wherever we go we make it worse, look at what’s happening in Sweden and Europe. Women of all races are disgusted with our phenotype which is proof nature wants to wipe us out. Nature’s selectors have rejected our entire race. Without arranged marriage and honor killings we would die out.

What the fuck is the point of this race and why do we keep breeding? High value races have no children while niggers, sands, and jeets breed like crazy.

That's what I've been saying

Reproduction is a response to scarcity. Shitskins breed like rats hoping their descendants will fix their situation.

That's what I've been saying
We are like a virus that destroys anything it touches. Sweden is now the gun crime capital of Europe. There is a shooting or fucking BOMBING there every single day. The blonde swedes get endlessly raped by shitskins because that’s the only way sand niggers can lose their virginities. The blonde girls there would rather get blown up by a grenade than have sex with us. It used to be a utopia, now it’s a decaying shithole like our home countries. All of Europe is like that now. Spics singlehandedly turned America into a third world slum. We don’t offer anything to human progress. Sand niggers are sand in the gears of human progress.

Last edited:
Reproduction is a response to scarcity. Shitskins breed like rats hoping their descendants will fix their situation.
We make everything worse though. India is a giant biomass landfill but the excrement can walk and talk.

We make everything worse though. India is a giant biomass landfill but the excrement can walk and talk.
Curries can never redeem themselves. They were created by God for him to laugh at whenever he's in a bad mood. Curries are a cancer and the only solution to curing it and end this suffering is Total Poonigger Death.

Shitskins breed like rabbits because they are scared their race will die out due to how they live. Look at all the early deaths, but this can be counteracted by punching out kids. Oh, low socioeconomic conditions lead to unplanned pregnancy too.

I imagine they would have figured out that won't work after a couple thousand years

Shitskins breed like rabbits because they are scared their race will die out due to how they live. Look at all the early deaths, but this can be counteracted by punching out kids. Oh, low socioeconomic conditions lead to unplanned pregnancy too.
That’s not it. Infant mortality rates even in the third world is really low. The odds of your child making it to reproductive age is very high but they don’t stop breeding. The real answer is that different races have different reproductive strategies. r/k theory or fast vs slow life history strategy. It’s just in the DNA of browns to reproduce like roaches.

Our one advantage is that we can outbreed everyone. It’s worse for the species but good for our survival. Whenever you put white and brown people together in the same conditions the browns ALWAYS outbreeds the whites. Hispanics in America, Muslims in Europe, Curries in Canada, Mizrahi in Israel. Even with jews the darker ones outbreed the lighter ones. It’s genetic.

A lot of people shouldn't reproduce (looks and intelligence related).

We are like a virus that destroys anything it touches. Sweden is now the gun crime capital of Europe. There is a shooting or fucking BOMBING there every single day. The blonde swedes get endlessly raped by shitskins because that’s the only way sand niggers can lose their virginities. The blonde girls there would rather get blown up by a grenade than have sex with us. It used to be a utopia, now it’s a decaying shithole like our home countries. All of Europe is like that now. Spics singlehandedly turned America into a third world slum. We don’t offer anything to human progress. Sand niggers are sand in the gears of human progress.
Holy shit fucking based. Why call yourself a shitskin? There's a difference between niggers and african americans just as there's a difference between a Caucasian and white trash. You're one of the only muslims I think should be procreating. Sucks your on this forum despite being intelligent.

honestly true, i have resentment for my parents for reproducing and making me. i always think about going back in time and telling my mom to marry a white tall man instead of my dad, i think i wouldve been more chad if i was taller and wasnt a shitskin.

Worked for mammals at dinosaurs time JFL. At that time we were literally rats

Last edited:
People should do a lot of things but these niggers are retards and can't even think so good luck making them do it. Even Hitler couldn't get these retards to change.