Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brown shithole-cel trait: If you don't know how to play soccer, you have no friends

• Thread starter Destroyed lonely
  • Start date
Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

★★
In brown 3rd-world shitholes soccer is the ultimate NT sheep nigger scum favorite activity, if you don't show aggressive interest in soccer and can't play it and don't follow soccer teams, you can't make friends with 99.999999% of dudes and are doomed to a life of non-NT loneliness

yup, i live in central america, and i am seen as a complete autistic weirdo for not liking funny ball game... fuck the people who play it and fuck the people who worship it

yup, i live in central america, and i am seen as a complete autistic weirdo for not liking funny ball game... fuck the people who play it and fuck the people who worship it
:yes::yes: Literally all of my years growing up, I'm 24 now and it's STILL the favorite topic of discussion among normies, if you don't see the hype of running around a ball like monkeys you aren't seen human

same thing in west Europe tbh, but maybe not to the same extent
I was a lonely outcast all 12 years of school because I had no ball control skills, and the thing about brown shitholes is that there's NOTHING to do except the 1 activity that normies indulge in, there is 0 cope for untalented non-NTcels like me except rotting in my room all day

This is 100% true.

I've played like 5minutes soccer my whole life. I was weak and small and I'd get SEVERE nose bleeds if somebody as much as touched my nose so I was gigatera terrified of balls and sports.

I was gigatera terrified of balls and sports.
Same, I got hit in the head by balls a few times at very young age where some savage niggers were playing which caused me to be afraid of balls forever

Same, I got hit in the head by balls a few times at very young age where some savage niggers were playing which caused me to be afraid of balls forever
Iranians specially around that time were truly savages.

Iranians specially around that time were truly savages
Iranians are more savage than niggers because in addition to being 70iq animals they're brainwashed by shia pagan cult which is built upon 100% savagery and insanity and thinking as unintellectual as possible, while niggers are mostly irreligious

Last edited:
Iranians are more savage than niggers because in addition to being 70iq animals they're brainwashed by shia pagan cult which is built upon 100% savagery and insanity and thinking as unintellectual as possible, while niggers are mostly irreligious
Good point.

You would
ve liked it if you were 6’5 and HTN at least

In brown 3rd-world shitholes soccer is the ultimate NT sheep nigger scum favorite activity, if you don't show aggressive interest in soccer and can't play it and don't follow soccer teams, you can't make friends with 99.999999% of dudes and are doomed to a life of non-NT loneliness
Brutal af im also a beancel

I used to have a medical condition on my knews that didn't allowed me to fully use them on top i was obese. Hence why i never managed to learn how to play shitball

Might give it a try now that I'm lean and i fixed my knees

Footballmaxxing is the best way to make friends, if you don't footballmaxx you won't have much friends unless you have another niche talent that you can put to good use.

I noticed in High School the kids with the most clout were footballmaxxed, this applied for everyone not only if you were ethnic, if you wanted to get popular in High School, just get good at football. Other ways you could be popular is being smart academically but that only works for the top 10-20% of the grade, otherwise you have to resort to footballmaxxing. I was decent at football but was still treated like garbage because I hated talking to the normgroids there and their stupid discussions which didn't make sense to me so I never made much friends.

Cricketmaxxing works too if you're curry.

even in rich non-white countries sports seem to be the centric thing for some reason. I might be the only curry that has zero interest in sports let alone cricket

can relate, live there as well (hondurancel), dont like it much + no friends for shit, always seen as some weirdo joo.

Last edited:
Afro Americans are mostly irreligious but Native Africans are majority Christian, while some are Muslim

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back