Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Browncel breaks into TikTok’ers home, wants to be her friend.

HeroinNihilism

HeroinNihilism

pilotwings64cel
★★★★★

“Originally when he first made entry he was smiling at me and he was just muttering,” she said.

She said the man lives in a building nearby and she’s seen him before, but he’s never spoken to her.

In the video, she repeatedly tells him to leave. She said he asked her if he was her friend and when she replied, ‘No,’ he asked, ‘Are you sure?’

“He kept his hands in his pockets which is what initially scared me,” said Viverette. “Obviously the fact that an intruder is coming in, but he wouldn’t take his hands out of his hoodie. And I was worried that he had a weapon on him.”

Hagerstown police said they arrested Angel Moises Rodriguez-Gomez, 36, on Tuesday.

Fuckin Hispanics

Before anyone says this is a curry, this is the suspect's name
Angel Moises Rodriguez-Gomez, 36

I see no difference in this guy and those that link Tiktok videos on here.

I am disappointed there was no rape. What a retard climbing up her window and doing nothing. Juan needs to get his shit together.

I am disappointed there was no rape. What a retard climbing up her window and doing nothing. Juan needs to get his shit together.
Ending up on a hoes premises when male and not being a chad or orbiter = one way ticket to jail no matter what.

Last edited:
Fuckin Hispanics
Says the nigger worshipping cumskin
Suck a nigger dick, you retarded faggot pigskin honky

Based

Damn he had hands in his pockets, was mumbling, and asked to be friends. This has got to be the most beta break in of all time.

This is how delusional simps are, thinking obsessing over some tik tok e-thot or donating to an onlyfans whore basically means they'd be well received showing up at her house, JFL.
Wonder how many of them would continue to orbit e-thots if they understood that they'd be regarded no higher than a cockroach if they ever met in real life.

Average tik-tok user, lol
I see no difference in this guy and those that link Tiktok videos on here.

Also, the politically correct title would be "Browncel joggs into TikTok’ers home"

If this was Cucknada, she wouldn't be allowed to attack the assailant or defend her property until the police arrive. Just lol, they deserve to be raped for voting in such cucked laws in the first place.

Maybe if she didnt spend all her time dancing to shitty music for an "app made for 12 year Olds lip syncing", shed have an actual job to afford living somewhere that isn't a ghetto run down shit hole

Browncel = Nigger.

those were probably his original intentions but he was too high inhib to actually do it

Angel visits Bianca...