Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story My incel friend told me something that made me feel sad

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I was walking to class, my incel friend saw me and he greeted me. Keep in mind, he's the only friend I have in real life. I only have one friend, and that's it. On the campus, we were talking about our personal lives. He told me that he wanted to drop out of college. I asked him why
He told me that he sees no reason to continue his education when he has nothing to look forward to in the future. He also told me that he feels lonely at college. I felt so bad for him. I understand what he's going through, Ive been through it before. Going to college is super lonely. I sit in class for hours and hours, it gets tiring. When it's time for lunch, I eat alone at the dining hall, after the final class of the day, I return home feeling exhausted. At home I complete my homework assignments and I study until Im sleepy. I then crash into my bed feeling low. This is what I go through 4 days a week, it has been terrible.

this speaks to the importance of copes and coping, you cannot be 100% logical. You need to delude yourself a little bit.

this speaks to the importance of copes and coping, you cannot be 100% logical. You need to delude yourself a little bit.
I sometimes fantasize about the world ending and seeing everyone die

Bruh I wish I had an irl friend who's also an incel

College is brutal. There, we're surrounded by people yet still as lonely and ostracized as ever. Meanwhile, Chad slays prime Stacy's left and right. We'll never have a life like that.

Well. You can make money in jobs that dont requeire college depending on the countrie.
No point in wasting your life only to became a taxi driver when you could have been a car mechanic if you started young.
But i am skipping the point here.

Is that hard to make friends in the States ?

Bruh I wish I had an irl friend who's also an incel
Same here. It would be nice to talk to someone who can relate to you. Unfortunantly people will never listen too your problems (unless it's another incel which is pretty rare) they will just be like "shut up inkwell!!" "Just be confident stupid inkwell!!!!" And things like that.

Same here. It would be nice to talk to someone who can relate to you. Unfortunantly people will never listen too your problems (unless it's another incel which is pretty rare) they will just be like "shut up inkwell!!" "Just be confident stupid inkwell!!!!" And things like that.
The other incels might not be so rare but it's impossible for two high inhib non-nt guys to just start talking

I mean he's right, being a stemcel in 2024 is meaningless, no education for your face no money for your face, might as well stay home and cope

The other incels might not be so rare but it's impossible for two high inhib non-nt guys to just start talking
Well I meant like the other incel talking to you about the blackpill and all that. Because a lot of people (even a lot of incels) are blue or redpilled a lot of the time.

Mogger for having friends. Ban this fakecel

More men will check out of society, like this. Blame society, mainly foids. Men are suffering but still get ostricized for "muh misogyny" and other bullshit. The system is against us!!!

Idk why incels still go to college. It seems like for some people high school wasnt suicide fuel enough.

Well I meant like the other incel talking to you about the blackpill and all that. Because a lot of people (even a lot of incels) are blue or redpilled a lot of the time.
Maybe :feelswhere: idk I don't talk to them

Mogs me. I never ate in collage because of social anxiety
Judging by your spelling I am assuming you didn't eat in college because you never went to college.

S@d for only 1 reason as this isn't a good life just survival mode.