Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal blackpill from tik tok foid

I can 100% assure you she has Aryan boyfriend. 100%

I wish rocket man would do something already.

Dat accent tho.

It almost hit the mark ngl . But then she tries and backtrack in typical foid behaviour and talks as if an ugly guy can make up for his lack of SMV if he simps harder for a foid than a good looking guy which is pure cope

Its just looks looks looks. Money and Status is a multiplier for a looks. If your looks is a 0. 0 x anything is still 0

I think my IQ just went down by a few points after hearing this skank

I don't understand how so many PUA Cucks still believe that women like assholes. Lol no, women like good-looking men, aka Chads. And Chads are qualified to act like assholes, because they're good looking.

I don't understand how so many PUA Cucks still believe that women like assholes. Lol no, women like good-looking men, aka Chads. And Chads are qualified to act like assholes, because they're good looking.

They do like dark triad traits. Most foids would pick abusive Chad over a normal Chad since it's more 'exciting'.

An asshole Noemie has a higher chance than a nerdy Normie.

Wow, some actual truth. Also that platform is shit, block.

Most foids would pick abusive Chad over a normal Chad since it's more 'exciting'.
Chads always have good personalities. Nerdy & introverted = "He is so mysterious and smart, he may help me with my special own homework, teehee". Daredevil & extroverted = "He's so Cool and wild, maybe he's also wild in bed, teehee.
This is somewhat true, even though I know Nerdy Normies from high school who got laid and raise kids.

Jfl. Why is it always black foids who are the most based?

:soy:I'd work my ass off for her :soy:

Things like these don't elicit the slightest reaction from me anymore. Maybe I'm too whitepilled.

They do like dark triad traits. Most foids would pick abusive Chad over a normal Chad since it's more 'exciting'.

That bitch thinks she's even attractive?

This should be stickied. It sums up the blackpill, and horse shit about personality/bluepills about being nice or a bad boy, up perfectly.
That bitch thinks she's even attractive?
She is :feelsbadman: good body
Jfl. Why is it always black foids who are the most based?
They aren't raised to be cucks like whites are

Ah tiktokbanpill. My old friend

There's some truth to what she says, but truth is, between two Chads with similar levels of attractiveness, the most asshole-ish will win with women.

It’s a nigger foid JFL they wouldn’t support you through (((BLM))) if the police killed you. @Colvin76

At least she's honest.

Wow someone stated that 2+2=4. Unbelievable that people still have to figure this shit out.

At least this women is honest.

Wow someone stated that 2+2=4. Unbelievable that people still have to figure this shit out.
You'd be surprised how many people don't know this.
Some guys genuinely think even if you're subhuman, you can be an asshole and you'll get laid.

attractive in the face and in height and in dick

You'd be surprised how many people don't know this.
Some guys genuinely think even if you're subhuman, you can be an asshole and you'll get laid.
I know it's crazy... redpill guys actually think acting "alpha" will get you somewhere. It just makes you look like a complete douche

It almost hit the mark ngl . But then she tries and backtrack in typical foid behaviour and talks as if an ugly guy can make up for his lack of SMV if he simps harder for a foid than a good looking guy which is pure cope

Its just looks looks looks. Money and Status is a multiplier for a looks. If your looks is a 0. 0 x anything is still 0

The only halfway interesting tiktok I've ever seen. Most of em are like watching paint dry but this one kept my attention because it's so brutal and indeed true.

She talks like she hasn’t passed an english class since 3rd grade. Wonder where she got those bonus points to graduate???

just be born attractive bro :chad:

What about ugly ass-faced nappy-headed hoes who can't speak english? Do they finish last too?

one of the better looking sheboons

You want a cookie for stating the obvious? JFL.

I would avoid this bitch like the plague.