Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Brutal Foid Beatdown [screams in agony]

Acorn

Acorn

ᛟ Ttd ✧ Tnd ᛟ
★★★★

Lifefuel of the day :feelshaha:

James Franco GIF

@NoIdeaWhatToDo

They should've beat her with a metal rod instead.

They should've beat her with a metal rod instead.
Tbh she might have died if they used a metal rod and we that way we wouldn't be able to hear her scream in pain :feelsohh::ahegao:

What kind of sticks are those? Bamboo? Is this in the Favelas?

how is the blue dude so white if theyre beancels

Looks like a regular wooden stick and yea this is somewhere in the hispanic region
They are hitting her ass and thighs alot. Isn't those body parts kinda protected by her fat and she won't absorb as much damage? Or does it hurt more to get hit there? I would think it would hurt the most if they hit her in the upper body.

They are hitting her ass and thighs alot. Isn't those body parts kinda protected by her fat and she won't absorb as much damage? Or does it hurt more to get hit there? I would think it would hurt the most if they hit her in the upper body.
Those shots to her thighs must have hurt a lot, i know from experience hitting a place of your body that mostly consists of fat with a tool or weapon thats flat hurts like HELL. It might not cause internal damage but the pain felt is massive

@Grodd what do you think?

Those shots to her thighs must have hurt a lot, i know from experience hitting a place of your body that mostly consists of fat with a tool or weapon thats flat hurts like HELL. It might not cause internal damage but the pain felt is massive
I've seen videos of currys hanging foids and thiefs in trees and spanking them with bamboo sticks. I sincerely hope you didn't have to experience that.

I've seen videos of currys hanging foids and thiefs in trees and spanking them with bamboo sticks. I sincerely hope you didn't have to experience that.
no that's never happened to me

What did she do ? I assume she cheated on somebody ?

Also them beating her with their low inhib behvaiour probably got her pussy wet

Not fucking enough

Thanks for making my day.

They should've whipped her like it's the 1800s

I would have done
Crush GRAPE CRUSH LONGNECKS - , 12 Fl Oz (Pack of 12)
as well (In Fallout New Vegas)

I almost feel bad but not quite, if only they weren’t designed to only want chads I wouldn’t want their destruction.

ahahahahhah whwat the fcuk i almost orgasmed watcging thisss ahaha

Based, remind them who's world they are living in!

Thats for the subhumans she rejected

Kek

Attachments

• VID_20240306_115251_539.mp4.mp4
    57.3 MB
Someone ping me if something else gets posted. This is making my day slightly better.

she would have rejected me and humiliated me if i ever approached her

so im enjoying

Deserved it because she is a foid. Use your legs next time to stomp her.