Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over BRUTAL FRAME MOGGING Australian CHAD FRAMEMOGS ASIAN AUSTRALIANCELS GTFIH

Claude

Claude

Banned
-
291848464 5285712164819961 3180915960645017521 n

Qantas A380:chad: Brutally dwarfs the Air Asia A320 :incel:TO OBLIVION

JBW IS LAW @ilieknothing thoughts?

THROW SOME STONE ROCKS INTO THE ENGINES AND FANS OF THE AIRPLANE THEORY (IN VIDEO GAME)
ILL GET SACKED BUT THEN AGAIN I CAN RUIN HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE HOLIDAY PLANS (IN VIDEO GAME)

Hijack the plane pajeeeeeeeeeet go aboard with some weapons mid flight and tell the slutty flight attendants to suck your incel virgin dry curry micropenis or you will take the cocksucking plane and CRASH IT INTO THE FUCKING NYSE COLLAPSE THE DOW JONES 1929 RECESSION STYLE DRIVE THE PLANE INTO IT OSAMA STYLE FOR THE COWS THEY SLAUGHTERED IN MCDONALDS DO IT FOR PAJEET YOUR PUNJABI WEIRD ASS ELEPHANT GOD SHOW THEM PAJEETJIHAD :society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: they better let you rape the stacy flight attendants OR ELSE OR FUCKING ELSE AHAHAHAHAHAAAA AHAHAHAHAHAAAAA AHAHAHAHAAAAA:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society: (in a video game)
THE WHITE FLIGHT ATTENDANTS FOR WHITE FLIGHTS (QANTAS AND LUFHANSA ARE SO HOT IM GONNA COOM AND I WILL DO IT)

Qantas is such a faggy woke airline and they give shitty food. You should sabotage the flight in some way by giving it less fuel or something.

i remember MH17 and MH370 (I think those were the names). I think the pilot intentionally crashed it in the MH370 flight
Yes MH17 was shot down by Russia or Ukraine thinking that it was an enemy plane

MH370 is still a mystery but what's known the the captain went way off course and Indian ocean around Australia and plane ran out of fuel and crashed into Indian ocean

Qantas is such a faggy woke airline and they give shitty food. You should sabotage the flight in some way by giving it less fuel or something.
the touch screens for the entertainment consoles on qantas planes never work because cunts keep pressing the screen too hard

qantas trannies

Yes MH17 was shot down by Russia or Ukraine thinking that it was an enemy plane

MH370 is still a mystery but what's known the the captain went way off course and Indian ocean around Australia and plane ran out of fuel and crashed into Indian ocean

He probably thought that there would be pussy at the bottom of the ocean. A lot of men have the delusion that sirens exist and want to do anything to find them. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Fakecel trait: works at airport as gigachad air steward.
Truecel trait: Slaves at mcdonalds for 8$/ hour :feelsUgh::feelsUgh: