Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal fucking duolingo dogpill

LitRomneycel

LitRomneycel

Recruit
Screenshot 20220915 012739

in human, please?

in human, please?
So dude sees the bitch on the train drawing every day, asks what she's drawing, she says she dont wanna say, do homeboy says some shit like, "oh, i know, youre drawing me, its cool, youre beautiful too lol" and the bitch was, " uhhhh, no, im drawing your dog, hes beautiful"

So dude sees the bitch on the train drawing every day, asks what she's drawing, she says she dont wanna say, do homeboy says some shit like, "oh, i know, youre drawing me, its cool, youre beautiful too lol" and the bitch was, " uhhhh, no, im drawing your dog, hes beautiful"
Steve Harvey Reaction GIF

Cool story but why the fuck are you learning French

Just get a dog theory

Cool story but why the fuck are you learning French
Im going to go to Aubagne and enlist in the légion, i want to have a décent understanding before i go

I don't speak nigger, translate it.

These icons make me want to go to the Emergency Room.

So Im not sure if French is better language to learn or German.

Im from Poland so German is just behind the border, but man, Germans seems so amoral in everything they do. Its like they care about money only. Yes it is logical to behave like that, but shit I just dont feel it would be nice to meet people like that, while at the same time I wish I could behave like that.

On the other hand there is France. French language sounds good, but France is filled with niggers that may kill you, while in Germany there is shit ton of Arabs thats are not as agressive.

I know the best place to live would be England filled with Indian people. Indians do their work as shitty as they can do it and not get fired - it kinda resonate with me. Plus they have arranged marriages with its kinda based.
But Im not sure which languge - French sounds better but it is harder to learn while German is more useful, but I kinda hate it.

Last edited:
Incel trait: writing as a schizo.

Im going to go to Aubagne and enlist in the légion, i want to have a décent understanding before i go
The best way to learn a language is unironically by reading books. I've learned french to an all right degree by reading Le Petit Prince, then l'Étranger, then La Nausée, then Les Miserables (reading this book was my primary motivation for learning french), then La Peste and now I'm reading À la Recherche du Temps Perdu. I used to use a dictionary but I don't really need one anymore. I didn't know much more french than you do now btw, I took french at school but I never did anything and all the school material was boring af and incomprehensible.

Reading books in a foreign language is learning via comprehensible input:
View: https://youtu.be/NiTsduRreug

Good luck OP! Hope you have fun in the légion

The best way to learn a language is unironically by reading books. I've learned french to an all right degree by reading Le Petit Prince, then l'Étranger, then La Nausée, then Les Miserables (reading this book was my primary motivation for learning french), then La Peste and now I'm reading À la Recherche du Temps Perdu. I used to use a dictionary but I don't really need one anymore. I didn't know much more french than you do now btw, I took french at school but I never did anything and all the school material was boring af and incomprehensible.

Reading books in a foreign language is learning via comprehensible input:
View: https://youtu.be/NiTsduRreug

Good luck OP! Hope you have fun in the légion

Im really glad you said that, i just got the count of Monte Cristo in french and that was extremely motivating

Just get a dog theory
I'd let my dog fuck a girl if she sucked my cock while it happened tbh (or vice versa)

seems less gay or cucked than tagteaming her with a human dude

she just shouldn't expect cunnilingus or kissing if she has dog semen in her hole

I'd let my dog fuck a girl if she sucked my cock while it happened tbh (or vice versa)

seems less gay or cucked than tagteaming her with a human dude

she just shouldn't expect cunnilingus or kissing if she has dog semen in her hole