Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(BRUTAL) Girls make fun of guy who intervened to help them from harassment

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
French girls mock white knight who tried to save them from violence but ended up getting beaten up himself.

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/jean_bexon/status/1548721236540329984?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1548721236540329984%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=

Last edited:
Don't understand a shit they're saying but they look like whores.

based
simps are cancer

Why you should let them get beat lol

any baguettecels translate

They actively reward bad and punish good behavior.

What the two foids say in the vid if you're interested :

"We'll tell you what happened. So I was in Lyon the other night with my friends. We were walking around 10:30 PM, it was a summer night, around the end of August I believe, and some boys simply accosted us, and when the boys accosted us, there are two other boys *first low-iq laugh*, there are two boys who wanted to defend us, and in the end, they fought each other *second low-iq laugh* In short, one of them wanted to defend us, he got punched on the face and in the end, several days after *third low-iq laugh* CAN YOU STOP PLEASE?"

Defending foids is cucked :feelsjuice:

Edit: and the comments below the tweet are based

Last edited:
Foids look and act the same everywhere around the world. If these foids weren't speaking they could literally be from half the countries on earth.

Femons are a hive mind theory evidence #6154792

I hope they learned their lesson and join in on the harassing next time

Foids look and act the same everywhere around the world. If these foids weren't speaking they could literally be from half the countries on earth.

Femons are a hive mind theory evidence #6154792
Volcel if wouldn't

I hope they learned their lesson and join in on the harassing next time
I bet the harrasers were either sandmen or Africans while the cucks were French mayos

Raping should be legal just for this reason

France is a niggerised country and it is best if it is simply destroyed

the only way he should intervene is by grabbing a pistol and clearing the street of the degeneracy in sight (in video game)

Hope they get graped one day. Then we'll see who enjoys it

Hope they get graped one day. Then we'll see who enjoys it
they will enjoy it, foids will definitely enjoy it since it's most likely a high T dark triad psycho chad graping them. most graped foids get sexual thoughts about their grapist a while after being graped :what: let alone the fact that they have fantasies about being graped by such men :what: that's why they're laughing at the simp who defended them

they only cry about it later in court if they sense a huge moneygrap