Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Brutal heightpill

I guess it's over me no matter what

Height is pretty brutal I don’t recommend LL surgery rather get some air Nikes bro and halo around a chad and you will get laid that is a fact

Brutal. Why couldn't I be this tall?
I feel I don't freak care anymore since the height requirements are brutal, and the height halo that I don't have is slap in the face to all my looksmaxxing effort; I think as soon as I get the money, I do will LL:reeeeee:

No don’t, shoe lifts will sort your, don’t listen to mentally damaged incels and foids on the internet, so much woman want you king

Yes but I don’t trust these ducking doctors come to JewSA maybe if you keen for it champ but I think you are alpha enough at your height tbqh ( no homo)

I like when they tell the truth about height and looks, and so on.

It’s over for 6’7 manlets
5'3 men never existed. Trucels never happen. It's only mentalcels at this point

Yes but I don’t trust these ducking doctors come to JewSA maybe if you keen for it champ but I think you are alpha enough at your height tbqh ( no homo)
I would do it somewhere cheaper, like Turkey or South Korea since the surgery is cheaper there. I will admit that 6 in would be lifefuel for me. I think I could be a gigachad around this height and through looksmaxxing like surgerymaxxing and leanmaxxing.

The toilet who speaks the truth got downvoted because it shattered the perception of normies that toilets are 100% fair and faultless in their judgement of men :feelshaha:

A 6’3 dude could probably tell her he’s 6’8 and her retarded would believe it:feelskek:

Unless the bitch herself is super tall:dafuckfeels:
Yes, I agree such short women wouldn't be able to tell. I remember girls who were around 5'1 and shorter thought I was like 6'0+ when I was around 5'9.

t. giga used roastoid :feelshmm:

Modern foids, 6' minimum but you better be 6'5 and up