Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Brutal Kpop pill: Korean Changs are ricing snowbunnies all over the world

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

The most popular European countries for Korean men are:

1. Russia 1,544
  2. France 150
  3. Ukraine 146
  4. England 144
  5. Germany 92
  6. Poland 69
  7. Spain 58
  8. Italy 51
  9. Romania 47
  10. Belarus 42

Slavcels on suicide watch :feelsrope:

I don't know why some people here think east Asians are bellow curries in average SMV. The K-Pop phenomenon by itself already proves it wrong IMO.

I think those people must be thinking about Caucasian Chads from Northern India when they say that, which are a small minority. The average brown Dravidian curry is definitely below rice on average in SMV.

It's like saying Brazilians are good-looking having only the small minority of pure whites from southern colonial cities in mind. No, the avergae Brazilian isn't at all.

I TOLD YOU FAGGOTS KPOPMAXXING WAS LEGIT BUT YOU ALL CALLED ME CRAZY

I don't know why some people here think east Asians are bellow curries in average SMV. The K-Pop phenomenon by itself already proves it wrong IMO.

I think those people must be thinking about Caucasian Chads from Northern India when they say that, which are a small minority. The average brown Dravidian curry is definitely below rice on average in SMV.

It's like saying Brazilians are good-looking having only the small minority of pure whites from southern colonial cities in mind.
Because curries have their own women whereas noodlewhores get taken by cumskins.

Must the first time I'm seeing a post from you with something positive about rices

Kpop and shithole country pills in full action. They get to fuck a kpop Chang and move out of Russia in one simple move. A jackpot for Russian women

And you niggers didn’t believe me that non whites have higher smv in russia :dafuckfeels:

how many of them will drink themselves to death when their mutant korean children are born?

Slavcels on suicide watch
Based Russian women spreading white genes :feelsohh: Turks are also bleaching themselves

main-qimg-8c9cd827565870f1a2ec336db2dd419f
main-qimg-767515c5128e093ca93e9b238c416a92-lq

how many of them will drink themselves to death when their mutant korean children are born?
They wont.

maxresdefault.jpg

Ricefuel for lifecels
Ricefuel for lifecels
Ricefuel for lifecels
Ricefuel for lifecels

Ricefuel for lifecels