Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal MMA agepill

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Just be young bro
Youth >> experience

Agepill mma

When red pillers and MGTOWers say that men age like wine, they're coping hard because they're fixated on muscles. Those meaty lumps under the skin aren't enough for athletes to overcome their age and they're worth even less to women who don't give a shit about muscles to begin with.

Nobody said anything about fighting ability. Of course young people have more energy than old people. Why would MMA be a metric for anything?

Just be young bro
Youth >> experience

View attachment 376029

When red pillers and MGTOWers say that men age like wine, they're coping hard because they're fixated on muscles. Those meaty lumps under the skin aren't enough for athletes to overcome their age and they're worth even less to women who don't give a shit about muscles to begin with.
Redpillers think that if you work out when young and keep working out when you are old that you will remain a muscled up "alpha".
When really when you look outside most guys are unable to keep up a muscular physique past their 20s.

When redpillers say men age like wine they mean it in looks, not in mixed martial arts fighting capability.

A lot of old guys give up and get fat.

I took MMA classes at 14 in 2010. I quit after a month though due to expenses and travel.

I think they're talking about male physical attractiveness peaking at age 35, while females is at 22.

MMA is maybe not a good example because it's so high intensity. There are other sports like long distance running, bodybuilding, golf, where it takes a serious amount of time to get good (and stay good).

I think they're talking about male physical attractiveness peaking at age 35, while females is at 22.
When redpillers say men age like wine they mean it in looks, not in mixed martial arts fighting capability.
For red pillers men's attractiveness is some weird mystic mix of strength/toughness/intimidation/aggressiveness. That's why they say go lift instead like stay out of the sun so your skin doesn't turn suede by the time you're 30. Cosmetic surgery doesn't even occur to them in their world view.

There's nothing physical that 35 year old guys are better at than the 25 year old guys. That's why when they had conscription they'd get the 18-22 year olds first. That's why 22 year old foids (at their peak) are more likely to be with 22-25 year old guys than 35 year old guys.

This is why it's funny how you think face>height. Just like getting older, being smaller makes you weaker and thus taken less seriously. You're more likely to get assaulted, mugged, etc. But being uglier doesn't affect your physical ability. Bullies would choose to fight a handsome flyweight over an ugly heavyweight every time. If you were 5'5 instead of 5'10 (or whatever you said your height is), you're at a physical disadvantage the same way old people are. Actually, I think most people would still choose to fight a manlet in his prime than a 50 year old 6'6 guy.

This is why it's funny how you think face>height.
Depends on the face and on the height, but I was talking about red pillers' views of what makes a man attractive. I don't think the ability to fight matters much if at all to foids but if red pillers do, then they should know they're shit out of luck when they hit their 30s.

''Wait until till youre old enough bro, then you may call yourself an incel''
Depends on the face and on the height, but I was talking about red pillers' views of what makes a man attractive. I don't think the ability to fight matters much if at all to foids but if red pillers do, then they should know they're shit out of luck when they hit their 30s.

Style bender vs Silva is a good example

For red pillers men's attractiveness is some weird mystic mix of strength/toughness/intimidation/aggressiveness. That's why they say go lift instead like stay out of the sun so your skin doesn't turn suede by the time you're 30. Cosmetic surgery doesn't even occur to them in their world view.

There's nothing physical that 35 year old guys are better at than the 25 year old guys. That's why when they had conscription they'd get the 18-22 year olds first. That's why 22 year old foids (at their peak) are more likely to be with 22-25 year old guys than 35 year old guys.
there's a huge disrepencies between the amount of sex 20 year olds are having and those over 30 have.
Many of the 30 year old normies are trying to betabuck a 20 yo foid.
Rich 30 yo normie>>>>>>>>>>broke 20 year old normie

Rich 30 yo normie>>>>>>>>>>broke 20 year old normie
A rich guy is not attractive, his money is attractive so I don't see how being rich or broke applies here. Saying that men peak at 35 or whatever, means that a guy will be more attractive at 35 than at 22. If that were the case, 22 year old foids would want 35 year old guys but they generally hook up with guys their age or just a little older.

A rich guy is not attractive, his money is attractive so I don't see how being rich or broke applies here.
Because a normie who couldnt have sex in his 20s now can in his 30s because the whore thinks she found a beta buck

Saying that men peak at 35 or whatever, means that a guy will be more attractive at 35 than at 22. If that were the case, 22 year old foids would want 35 year old guys but they generally hook up with guys their age or just a little older.
they're going for chads their own age, not normies.

Because a normie who couldnt have sex in his 20s now can in his 30s because the whore thinks she found a beta buck
I don't understand this. If a guy can have sex in his 30s because he has more money, it's not because he's more attractive but because he has money. If you have $500 you can have a threesome, tonight! Does that $500 make you more attractive?

they're going for chads their own age, not normies.
Why don't they go for 35 year old Chads then? If that's the age they supposedly peak in attractiveness.

Why don't they go for 35 year old Chads then? If that's the age they supposedly peak in attractiveness.
They settled with a Stacy by then.

I don't understand this. If a guy can have sex in his 30s because he has more money, it's not because he's more attractive but because he has money. If you have $500 you can have a threesome, tonight! Does that $500 make you more attractive?
True, but he doesn't necessarily have to spend shit on her. He can just take her around in his car and to his house to fuck. No different than a normal date.

True, but he doesn't necessarily have to spend shit on her. He can just take her around in his car and to his house to fuck. No different than a normal date.
If a foid is with a guy because of his money, it's because he's spending money on her. Jfl believing a ride in a nice car is enough for a foid to give up the pussy.

They settled with a Stacy by then.
Just to be clear, you're saying that men are most attractive at 35 but that 22 year old foids can't get 35 year old Chads (because they're taken) so the most attractive foids have to settle for guys in their 20s? Or did I misunderstand that?

22 is post peak for foids (but not post wall).
Peak for foids is 18, they are basically physically matured by then and the beginning stage of their physical maturity = their physical prime.