Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Brutal NEETcel murders his parents after they find out his job and his life was a lie

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
AASvKVM.img

"In reality, prosecutors say, Mr Halderson was spending his time playing video games. He had never worked at an insurance company, there was no SpaceX job, and he had failed out of community college after just one semester.

Eventually, Mr Halderson’s father, Bart Halderson, began to catch on to the lies. But right when he was about to confront his son, prosecutors say, Mr Halderson shot him dead, and then killed his mother, Krista Halderson, when she came home."

Dam, NEETcels be going crazy today

This just gives us people with no job a bad name. :feelswhat:

That's not an incel man. maybe a kid with ADHD who couldn't focus for long at best

Reminds me of the Jennifer Pan case in Canada.

Not the best decision tbh, now he will lifetime ldar in prison. He is good looking so he must be mentally ill.

His frustration is understandable but pulling off his source of NEETbux and going to jail was a dumb move. High tier white normies can't even go ER properly (in GTA V) :feelsseriously:

Lmao, it was bound to happen. Why didn't he lie about working as a intern at a tech company or some shit?

damn, normies are mentally deranged.

Possibly tiger family? I actually lie about my success to my parents, I just haven't failed as much as this guy though.

No sympathy for him unless he's a dickcel manlet

AASvKVM.img

"In reality, prosecutors say, Mr Halderson was spending his time playing video games. He had never worked at an insurance company, there was no SpaceX job, and he had failed out of community college after just one semester.

Eventually, Mr Halderson’s father, Bart Halderson, began to catch on to the lies. But right when he was about to confront his son, prosecutors say, Mr Halderson shot him dead, and then killed his mother, Krista Halderson, when she came home."

its deeper than that. White parents SUCK! I BET YOU MY LIFE this guy had no girlfriend! White parents when confronted DO NOT CARE. You can ask "hey boomer white parents, are you aware your son is 25, possibly virgin, never had a girlfriend is alone and isolated 24/7. Aren't you a bit concerned for your son?" white parents will LITERALLY shrug their shoulders and look indifferent. They will sit on their fat ass engaging in surrogate activites/watching fox news rather than help their own son. Hispanic parents on the other hand WILL tie up and kidnap a girl back from mexico for their little fat burrito son. Frankly I encourage you mayocels to dump your parents in nursing homes. You guys will be 45 and virgin and spent your life/prime rotting. So let your parents rot when the "autumn years" come for them.

Reminds me of the Jennifer Pan case in Canada.

Interesting story, thanks
its deeper than that. White parents SUCK! I BET YOU MY LIFE this guy had no girlfriend! White parents when confronted DO NOT CARE. You can ask "hey boomer white parents, are you aware your son is 25, possibly virgin, never had a girlfriend is alone and isolated 24/7. Aren't you a bit concerned for your son?" white parents will LITERALLY shrug their shoulders and look indifferent. They will sit on their fat ass engaging in surrogate activites/watching fox news rather than help their own son. Hispanic parents on the other hand WILL tie up and kidnap a girl back from mexico for their little fat burrito son. Frankly I encourage you mayocels to dump your parents in nursing homes. You guys will be 45 and virgin and spent your life/prime rotting. So let your parents rot when the "autumn years" come for them.
Interesting thoughts, the other guys here say he is a norm/not incel

Interesting story, thanks

Interesting thoughts, the other guys here say he is a norm/not incel
inceldom is a white thing. a good rule of thumb is if its white, it has its white peen in its hand and no GF

They downplay every single fucking issue their children have. Smh

Last edited:
His left eye is bigger than his right eye

Not the best decision tbh, now he will lifetime ldar in prison. He is good looking so he must be mentally ill.
Geez.

All he had to do was take college loans and get D grades

They downplay every single fucking issue their children. Smh
yet mexican parents will kidnap a girl from mexico for their son. My mom is a german immigrant but would never kidnap a german girl for me like mexicans would. Plus mexican girls are loyal and borderline slaves to their partners.

I knew a black oldcel tyrone at the bar. He was drunk and told me his mexican wife would "do anything for me she would even gladly lick my asshole!" He was hammered that night but normies are the most honest when you put alcohol in 'em.
Geez.

All he had to do was take college loans and get D grades
no his boomer parents should have given him a girlfriend instead of fuck off to florida/watch fox news. white parents don't care about their sons

yet mexican parents will kidnap a girl from mexico for their son. My mom is a german immigrant but would never kidnap a german girl for me like mexicans would. Plus mexican girls are loyal and borderline slaves to their partners.

I knew a black oldcel tyrone at the bar. He was drunk and told me his mexican wife would "do anything for me she would even gladly lick my asshole!" He was hammered that night but normies are the most honest when you put alcohol in 'em.

You're definitely right about white parents, but if this guy isn't a manlet I think he could find a GF

good i'm glad he killed his parents. White parents suck. He probably spent a life isolated living like an insect. He probably had no GF and was a virgin at 23. But his boomer white parents didn't give a fuck. They just cared about their lawn, watching fox news, and going to florida rather than the well being of their son. In china despite their being more men than women grandparents will go to the park on the weekends and try to match their grandsons with people's daughters. My grandma never did this for me.

Last edited:
You interest me. You seem to be white and strongly anti-JBW yet from your username you presumably might be curry, and/or are making fun of currycels.

Are you sure you're not confused about your beliefs
the 5foot2 bald janitor name is a joke. Some curry's are incel (but not because they are non-white but due to poor gender ratios in india their are too many men competing for too few women). In America indians do the best with women because their parents make sure to set them up. Unironically I would rather be a 5ft2 balding indian janitor than a 5ft6 Italian guy. (not saying a 5ft2 curry janitor would get a stacey but he WILL get a curry foid)

yes ethnics will kidnap and struggle snuggle a girl for their son. white parents would do fuck all. My kike dad literally said: "go to a grocery store and meet women" WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? if he was mexican he would say: "Vamos Panchito! get in the truck and take this gun, we are heading down to Meh-hico (Mexico) !"

White people things, just kill the people who you have leeched off your whole life. Threw away his life of privilege lol:soy: :smonk:
BTW how is he a cel he looks like an average normie

yes ethnics will kidnap and struggle snuggle a girl for their son. white parents would do fuck all. My kike dad literally said: "go to a grocery store and meet women" WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT? if he was mexican he would say: "Vamos Panchito! get in the truck and take this gun, we are heading down to Meh-hico (Mexico) !"
Rice here and my parents don't give a shit lmao I haven't seen them IRL for a year and a half

Rice here and my parents don't give a shit lmao I haven't seen them IRL for a year and a half
I'm taking about Chinese Nationals on college campuses not faggy asian americans. LEGIT these chinese men out of china look like Mongol War-Lords and mog some chads.

High-tier normie so of course he wasn't an incel and has an ex-girlfriend, despite being the definition of a loser with a "bad personality".

IT can't touch this.

Based.

Double based.

AASvKVM.img

Based gsmrrcel

AASvKVM.img

I did something similar with my parents when I lived with them. I just went to an abandoned office building that wasn't monitored (or really that badly dilapidated) and just fucked around online. No one ever bothered me. I eventually got a real job (I called it being transferred) and moved out on my own.

20% Race baiting
Just another loser white man. I am proud to be a handsome Indian with a well paying job.
Whites just can't compete with me. LOL!

Can vouch for this. Boomer white parents do not care about their children.
Just another loser white man. I am proud to be a handsome Indian with a well paying job.
Whites just can't compete with me. LOL!
!ban bragging fag curry spotted

What a fuckin retard. He could've moved to China and gotten paid just for being white. Be it english teacher, model, or actor. He wouldn't even need a high school diploma.

Or he could have moved to SF and instantly landed a noodlewhore on the various dating apps, and possibly some white foids with his looks.

Not an incel, once again OP is a faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back