Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal personality chart

Robb97

Robb97

Voicecel

In my opinion, a real truecel is characterized by three traits
- Ugly
- Short
- Autism / Undesirable personality

Tagging other INTPs @Wolnir @Hikikomori_cel @wereq @Virginscarecrow999 @Cletus Longthing @GeckoBus @Abacaxi14 @nazianime @Jew Goy Lab Rat

at the point where the myers-briggs pseudoscience is being used to determine 'relationship compatibility,' isn't it basically just a glorified version of horoscopes or palm-reading?

at the point where the myers-briggs pseudoscience is being used to determine 'relationship compatibility,' isn't it basically just a glorified version of horoscopes or palm-reading?
Believe it or not, but I can look at a person and determine some of their biggest weaknesses and aspirations. Things that are deep in their psyche. I'm not perfect but it's a skill that can be learnt. It is called vultology. The model it uses is the Jungian personality model. Which was then "dumbed down" into mbti.
Statistics also show that some types have way higher compatibility than others. It does matter but obviously it's not the only thing. In the case of the INTP it is very accurate though. Their personality is that of a sage that lives outside of society. His brain architecture is very unideal for existing in a society, especially as a man.

Believe it or not, but I can look at a person and determine some of their biggest weaknesses and aspirations. Things that are deep in their psyche. I'm not perfect but it's a skill that can be learnt. It is called vultology.

Apparently I'm ISTJ but some of the traits don't relate

I believe am just autistic

In my opinion, a real truecel is characterized by three traits
- Ugly
- Short
- Autism / Undesirable personality
i firmly believe when suffering all of these then ascension is impossible

How are we supposed to understand this chart ?

No personality for your face.

How are we supposed to understand this chart ?
Brother wtf? It is very simple. Look at the chart as if you were looking at a map searching for latitude and longitude.

Brother wtf? It is very simple. Look at the chart as if you were looking at a map searching for latitude and longitude.
What does all this ENFP and INFP shit mean ?

myers brigg is unscientific bullshit believed only by foids in 2024.
The test-retest reliability of the MBTI tends to be low. Large numbers of people (between 39% and 76% of respondents) obtain different type classifications when retaking the indicator after only five weeks.[7][73][6]

Intp chad checking in

doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is height looks and NT

Intj mogger checking in :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

ISTJ inkwell checking in

all this NT shit makes me so angry