Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Brutal racepill from Incel TV.

Being white matters but its not law, you CAN be ugly enough to be unfuckable as someone white.

No, it was only invented once in Mesopotamia and spread from there. This is the problem with racists. Try actually learning history instead of parroting hearsay from other racist self proclaimed academics.
And remember when it was said that cave paintings were first found in Europe? They found older ones in Indonesia recently.

There is always more of history to be uncovered.

You wanna talk about SEAmaxxing? How about you go back to your homeland. Thats what ethnics can do, and it makes more sense than me "seamaxxing"
JFL at whites believing other countries are welcoming towards westerners. apart from spending money they dont want you competing for resources (including woman). I thought this forums hatred towards whites was clear enough.

I heard that inceltv was caught having an alt on a reddit sub that was basically anti white hatred. Makes perfect sense from his videos that Ive watched maybe 5 minutes of. Just lol @ any white incel that listens to that clown, he is a jewish and progressive shill cuckold who needs to be deported back to the hell hole his ancestors came from and to stop living off of (while berating!) the white man.
Yea i can't stand watching his videos. His voice is so hoarse, hate it.

I heard that inceltv was caught having an alt on a reddit sub that was basically anti white hatred. Makes perfect sense from his videos that Ive watched maybe 5 minutes of. Just lol @ any white incel that listens to that clown, he is a jewish and progressive shill cuckold who needs to be deported back to the hell hole his ancestors came from and to stop living off of (while berating!) the white man.
I need proof, bro. incel tv drops truth bombs on ethniccels. This should be life fuel for you.

leave ur guns outside partnerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr