Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Brutal Racewar: Ricecel vs Nigger

Nigger running from chink? :feelsmega:

Nigger running from chink? :feelsmega:
Chink had a stick. Chinks always pick up sticks, when fighting niggers idk why. Maybe, because, they know they're weaker.

That sheboon almost killed the noodle.

who wouldnt they know kung fu
Rice propaganda. Then why did he have stick? But not denying that the Nigger and sheboon probably started the fight.
Edit- maybe, your right, the ricecel stole the stuck from the nigger, if you watch closely lol. :feelskek: :feelshaha:

Last edited:
Chinks are indirectly colonizing blacks in Africa

Ricecels can be scary as fuck - never underestimate them. Their 'civil', low T, submissive domicile demeanor is a mirage/scam

IMG 6243

Last edited:
Ricecels can be scary as fuck - never underestimate them. Their 'civil', low T, submissive domicile demeanor is a mirage/scam
They don't attack people randomly. The black couple probably refused to pay or something. Asians don't get angry for no reason.

He clearly studied art of war.

RICECELS OF THE WORLD UNITE

CHANNEL THE WARRIOR SPIRIT OF THE SAMURAIS

CRUSH THE NIGGERS BENEATH YOUR SANDALS

nigs are the worst customers

Chinks are usually good at copying from Whites when it comes to technology, but not when it comes to dominating the negro. They learned nothing of the brutal aggression necessary to keep them in check throughout European colonial history. They're nothing like the Uyghurs, chinkos.

Asians don't get angry for no reason.
Correct. If an Asian gets angry, he usually has very good reason to be. I don't know what happened here, but it's very likely that the Blacks played the race card and started chimping out. Maybe the portions were smaller than expected or they didn't get a free sample or some other bullshit. These fucking niggers think chinks are just like wypipo and start acting like monkeys to try and scare and guilt them. That shit doesn't work on Asians. :lul:

These fucking niggers think chinks are just like wypipo and start acting like monkeys to try and scare and guilt them. That shit doesn't work on Asians. :lul:
:yes::yes: lotta chinks may be self-hating but they don't have "white guilt". That may change in the future doe, american propaganda trying to make chinks have "ccp guilt" if you know what I'm talking about.

:yes::yes: lotta chinks may be self-hating but they don't have "white guilt". That may change in the future doe, american propaganda trying to make chinks have "ccp guilt" if you know what I'm talking about.
Cultural Marxist kike propaganda, you mean. They'll try, but I think they'll fail miserably. China is the dominant power in the East and they're extremely insular and xenophobic, as you well know. It's going to take a violent revolution or a world war to change their culture at this point.

Cultural Marxist kike propaganda, you mean. They'll try, but I think they'll fail miserably. China is the dominant power in the East and they're extremely insular and xenophobic, as you well know. It's going to take a violent revolution or a world war to change their culture at this point.
I'm more talking about asians in the West. There's already a phenomenon of boot licking asian-americans apologizing for being Chinese and trying to distance themselves from China to make themselves seem more "loyal" (it's not gonna fucking work kek) and avoid the internment camps. You can see them even in the youtube comments sections, muh "i'm chinese but i don't support the ccp" type shit. Some of this kike brainwashed normfags even calling out random asians who look asian in apperanace and aren't even chinese for being "ccp spies"