Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal brutal simp story kill his parents for cam whore

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Hopefully that whore dies of cancer.

What the hell is wrong with simps

Hopefully that whore suffers a horrible punishment for this as well

Imagine killing the only woman who statistically loves you for some random camwhore.

If this whore gets gored by a herd of bulls it would be a blessing.

Hang him on the highest tree

This is just golden. The lengths lone men would go to get a woman is just insane. I'm actually ashamed of being one of this gender. It's so fucking depressing, to know that deep down in you lives a monstrosity that would kill his mom or something for a low tier woman. Fuck this life.

As always, his looks dont matter, it just so happens that he's fucking ugly and wasn't able to find love. He was just a horrible person, you can see this in his actions.

This is just golden. The lengths lone men would go to get a woman is just insane. I'm actually ashamed of being one of this gender. It's so fucking depressing, to know that deep down in you lives a monstrosity that would kill his mom or something for a low tier woman. Fuck this life.

As always, his looks dont matter, it just so happens that he's fucking ugly and wasn't able to find love. He was just a horrible person, you can see this in his actions.
He didnt even had a chance to get her, he did it for scraps of affection. This is what camwhores mean when they say simping is kingship. Fucking clown world.

He didnt even had a chance to get her, he did it for scraps of affection. This is what camwhores mean when they say simping is kingship. Fucking clown world.
Well he had her, in his mind. That's where you are going to end up if you simp, that's the horrible nature of simping. I can easily see how it can be compared to gambling or something. We need fucking anti simp laws, this shit has gone out of hand long ago.

His father's name was literally Chad
D91

wow that guy is very sad

Eastern foids are the worst. Always after western cucks to get married and get their children raised in the West. Hell, there are companies only dedicated to arrange marriages like that.

Imagine killing the only woman who statistically loves you for some random camwhore.
Well, not all mothers are loving pal.

I remember hearing about this before.
I hope both the simp and the whore have a painful death

His father's name was literally Chad