Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Brutal WhatsApp HS reunion

sudoer

sudoer

Greycel
I was invited by a former classmate to join a WhatsApp group with other dudes from our classroom. I didn't much expect to get invited to go out with them someday but expected laughs at least, and I didn't want to look like the complete antisocial I actually am by declining. There were 7 people including me; 2 had moved to 1st world countries, the rest were still in town. All of them had jobs and I was the only broke ass nigga there.

On the first day I got asked to perfom an act of jestermaxxing I used back in the day, I did decline this time because I didn't want to seem ridiculous [autosabotagecel?]. Nobody talked to or mentioned me anymore after that, it's practically the only interaction I had.

The usual topics were about how life was years ago, making fun of other classmates that weren't in the group, town whores and COD mobile, which nobody asked me if I had installed so we could team up. I eventually installed it to tell them that I wanted to play, I was just waiting that it came up again in the chat.

Sometimes they posted pictures of when they were teens with girls they were in love with and talked about their bad more than good experiences at the time, this did not affect me much because when I was a teen while I acknoledged I was a freak I didn't care about not having any friends or rotting at home because all I wanted was pussy (I didn't know I had to go out to get it). Some other times one dude posted videos kissing his GF. But nothing could've affected me more than last night's posts.

Last night they posted recent photos of them having fun at the beach and nice hotels. They posted photos and videos having sex with their partnerts. Even one guy whom I thought was in a similar position like mine (doesn't get bitches) posted photos grabbing ass and tits in bed, this felt like a kick to my stomach. Another thing that hurt me is how two of those guys, who I considered my best friends almost completely neglected my existence after HS although I know big part of the fault is mine.

I'm not gonna leave the group, I just muted and archived.

Can you post the photos and videos?

I feel sorry for you

Mogs me being in a group chat, GrAY

jfl, i have also been invited by classmates i didnt see for years for a classchat for secondary school class meet up but i didnt join because 1. i dont wanna see my bullies again 2. Nobody would give a shit about me if i would show up

i dont get invited into anything.

I've been invited to reunions a few times. I don't care about them, and they don't care about me.

jfl, i have also been invited by classmates i didnt see for years for a classchat for secondary school class meet up but i didnt join because 1. i dont wanna see my bullies again 2. Nobody would give a shit about me if i would show up
I'd be certain #2 will happen to me, I'd be more Ignored than a piece of shit if there are women present.