Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Brutal wojak doomer meme

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Images   2021 09 05T064133949

relateable and my favourite cope - you interpretate looking orsmiling as flirting

That's because he didn't shower.:soy:

I'm just now realizing that I look really fucking similiar to the Incel doomer wojack. Like same scraggly patchy facial hair, same weak chin, same nose hump, same pencil neck, and I smoke as well.

I'm just now realizing that I look really fucking similiar to the Incel doomer wojack. Like same scraggly patchy facial hair, same weak chin, same nose hump, same pencil neck, and I smoke as well.
Same. But seriously, shave your face if you don’t have a nice growing and well groomed beard.

Same. But seriously, shave your face if you don’t have a nice growing and well groomed beard.

I would but I really need it to grow out and thicken to hide my putrid lower third.

Important message for collegecels: do not have sex with women, you are going to get falsely accused of sexual harassment: brutal

they should add another layer that's the ugly doomer and he's like "why do i even bother" and the doomer girl (oxymoron) is like "thank god that creep didn't approach me."

basically my life after realizing that approaching as an ugly guy is futile