Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutally Heightmogged by a 6 3 foid

Zoomer or older? I see some zoomer foids this kind of height these days.

Zoomer or older? I see some zoomer foids this kind of height these days.
ye ikr. ive seen alteast 3 of these giant foids in the last couple days. idk wth is going on man

fag if you wouldn't
imagine you LTR with her and then its time to take pics together, her familys recation to you, imagine her in heels, shed be 6 5. taller than 95% of males. its un natural. youd get mocked

Do you think I care anymore?
idk if shed like you brah.
it would be hella weird.
she literally has to date 6 6+ dudes for it to look normal
and then a 5 4 foidlet steals her dude :lul:

zoomer. prob 16 or 17.
:feelsree::feelsree:FUUUUUUCK, WE NEED AN FUCKING AUSWITCHZ FOR THESE TALLFAGS ZOOMERS WHY GENETIC IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING FOIDS TALLER BUT ME A FUCKING MANLETTTT

:feelsree::feelsree:FUUUUUUCK, WE NEED AN FUCKING AUSWITCHZ FOR THESE TALLFAGS ZOOMERS WHY GENETIC IS SUCH AN ASSHOLE FOR MAKING FOIDS TALLER BUT ME A FUCKING MANLETTTT
idk. it is like 1 in 300 tho. most foids where i live are as tall or shorter than me (but not by a lot)
and i live in one of the tallest countries

idk. it is like 1 in 300 tho. most foids where i live are as tall or shorter than me (but not by a lot)
and i live in one of the tallest countries
Wich country we are talking about:feelsjuice:

How do you know she is 6'3 exactly? She could be 6.

tall foids are subhuman

Volcel if you wouldn't.

its natural to want to fuck the shorter foids, ur a closeted fag/cuck if u like giant foids.
So if a 6ft foid bent over and showed you her pussy you'd be like "no thanks, I'm too straight to do that" but if she was 5'8'' you'd gleefuly hit it? That's even dumber than foids caring about height.

I lived in the same worn out apartment for over ten years. One of three or so foids that visited me as a proper guest during that time was 1-2 inches taller than me. The moment she came in she started raving about chads and how she still has sex with a chad even though he already has a new girlfriend. It was fucking surreal listening to her rants that would get one tagged as a bitter inkwell if they came out of a man's mouth. We talked for some hours and she left. She later saw me in a club with yet another man and they literally laughed at me.

So if a 6ft foid bent over and showed you her pussy you'd be like "no thanks, I'm too straight to do that" but if she was 5'8'' you'd gleefuly hit it? That's even dumber than foids caring about height.
6 ft is ok anything above is faggy

Prime height for some LS (limb-shortening) sledgehammering action!

Leatherface knee hammer

@RegularManlet I think this is a magnificent treatment for tallfagism syndrome (abnormal height of 5'9+). :feelsPop:
Giantesses for the win! I want a giantess loli to crush me. It's better than rotting in my bed and being found later by my neighbors. View attachment 1143853
You have a crush fetish? :dafuckfeels:

At my uni i usually have the tallest one I see in a day on average be around my height (179cm). But I do see some taller every now and then but half the time they’re wearing platforms at uni and dressed like whores as well so it doesn’t count. Since coming to Melbourne I’ve seen maybe 3 girls that were 6’2+ and one was like 6’5 (almost a head taller and she stood right next to me it was brutal)

how do they get so tall