Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Brutally mogged by all the Chads & Tyrones at the gym

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
The gym is full of gym maxxed Chads, Chadlites and Tyrones. They are also strength mogging me:feelsrope:

I can barely barbell bench 150 pounds and this Tyrone was next to me doing incline bench presses with 150 pound dumbbells. On top of that I had to ask a 6'2 gym maxxed Chad for a spot. He looked like a meme white Chad and he was with a group of tall, gym maxxed Chads. The "shortest" one in the group was like 6'1.

And the gym is full of fit Stacy's and Stacylites in yoga pants and tight spandex shorts:feelsohh:. Even the sheboons here are fit and attractive. And here I am, a 5'5 brown ethnic man that's a framecel and skinnyfat and weak. Did I mention that my balding was getting worse?:feelsrope:

Go in the morning or late nights.
3-7 is usually packed with chads and Stacys also tons of people.

This is why I will never go to the gym

This is why you shouldn’t go to the gym

This is why you shouldn’t go to the gym
I saw a fellowcel in the locker room. He was an overweight rice. We could see the pain in each other's eyes.

@Rice Rice Baby was that you?

I saw a fellowcel in the locker room. He was an overweight rice. We could see the pain in each other's eyes.

@Rice Rice Baby was that you?
Were there noodlewhores and JBWmaxxers there?

The gym is full of gym maxxed Chads, Chadlites and Tyrones. They are also strength mogging me:feelsrope:

I can barely barbell bench 150 pounds and this Tyrone was next to me doing incline bench presses with 150 pound dumbbells. On top of that I had to ask a 6'2 gym maxxed Chad for a spot. He looked like a meme white Chad and he was with a group of tall, gym maxxed Chads. The "shortest" one in the group was like 6'1.

And the gym is full of fit Stacy's and Stacylites in yoga pants and tight spandex shorts:feelsohh:. Even the sheboons here are fit and attractive. And here I am, a 5'5 brown ethnic man that's a framecel and skinnyfat and weak. Did I mention that my balding was getting worse?:feelsrope:
Still trying to larp as an ethnic :feelshaha:

my pfp mogs :feelsohh:
rY5nEIn.jpg

I am ethnic. Why do you think I'm not? You think I'm white?
You're an obvious larp

The only reason why you aren't banned yet is because I'm not done toying with your dumbass

Work out at home

Tbh just work out at home

Also believe it or not no one actually cares about other people at the gym. It's all in your head.