Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL BTFO cucktears. armchair cryptographer numale claims tor is "cracked". i refute. you'll never believe the response(or lack thereof)

opsec

opsec

Captain
★★★★★
for one who speaks against pseudo science you do ...

JFL. they have such incredible insights on cryptography and computer security. i wish i was just as smart as them.

they are the dumbest motherfuckers on the planet

Anyone who subscribes to the "TOR IS BROKEN NSA HONEYPOT" meme is beyond low iq.

Anyone who subscribes to the "TOR IS BROKEN NSA HONEYPOT" meme is beyond low iq.
literally. and these people are claiming to have experience with cybersecurity. JFL.

if these are the future cybersecurity majors, i will be absolutely certain to not be an employer for these sorry low t simps.

disgusting levels of low iq. i didnt even know this was achievable.

JFL X2. just dug up this piece of GOLD.

LMAO.

>Yup I use an AV product. I also use Malwarebytes and recommend it.

>Use a VPN if possible. A simple command line command can trace all the IPs you have used in your current internet session.

>Let's be honest. We, as people, are not so important on The Net. It's the IPs we visit and the data that can be mined from us that's priceless.

JFL @ "a simple command line command can trace all the IPs you have used in your current internet session.

W T F LMAO. what is he trying to say? you have one public IP address operated by your ISP. WHAT OTHER IP ADDRESSES CAN YOU CONNECT FROM?

apparently, websites which process your IP address (every. single. one.) have malicious capabilities and are out to get you. malwarebytes will totally stop all of this.

what planet am i on? what country are these people from? so confused as to where they get these silly ideas from.

JFL X2. just dug up this piece of GOLD.

LMAO.

>Yup I use an AV product. I also use Malwarebytes and recommend it.

>Use a VPN if possible. A simple command line command can trace all the IPs you have used in your current internet session.

>Let's be honest. We, as people, are not so important on The Net. It's the IPs we visit and the data that can be mined from us that's priceless.

JFL @ "a simple command line command can trace all the IPs you have used in your current internet session.

W T F LMAO. what is he trying to say? you have one public IP address operated by your ISP. WHAT OTHER IP ADDRESSES CAN YOU CONNECT FROM?

apparently, websites which process your IP address (every. single. one.) have malicious capabilities and are out to get you. malwarebytes will totally stop all of this.

what planet am i on? what country are these people from? so confused as to where they get these silly ideas from.

M A L W A R E B Y T E S
A
L
W
A
R
E
B
Y
T
E
S
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

LOOOOOL

literally. and these people are claiming to have experience with cybersecurity. JFL.

if these are the future cybersecurity majors, i will be absolutely certain to not be an employer for these sorry low t simps.

disgusting levels of low iq. i didnt even know this was achievable.

The "cybersecurity" majors aren't tech people at all. It's a fucking philosophy and law degree that teaches you "NOTHING IS SAFE JUST USE MALWAREBYTES AND USE IPHONE FOR ENCRYPTION"

I don't take anyone seriously who claims to be a cybersecurity person who didn't study stem.

The "cybersecurity" majors aren't tech people at all. It's a fucking philosophy and law degree that teaches you "NOTHING IS SAFE JUST USE MALWAREBYTES AND USE IPHONE FOR ENCRYPTION"

I don't take anyone seriously who claims to be a cybersecurity person who didn't study stem.
JFL. too true.

roflmaoing @ "muh malwarebytes" LOL. i cannot tell if theyre trolling or self evolved to be retarded or if its another incel brother posing as them and behaving retarded.

If I lived anywhere in Europe I'd use a TOR or a VPN for everything, otherwise I'd quickly end up in prison.

JFL. too true.

roflmaoing @ "muh malwarebytes" LOL. i cannot tell if theyre trolling or self evolved to be retarded or if its another incel brother posing as them and behaving retarded.
:lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back