Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

BTFOd foid trying to get me arrested

G

gluehuffer

Greycel
i was jaywalking on the side of the highway back to the central park for sleep after eating GMO jelly at burger king, but i had to piss really bad. on[UWSL]e side of the road goes down to the sea with sand piles around so i decided to piss on one of the piles. theres no one around except cyclists on the bike road, you know where this goes. as i am blasting liquid gold with my unerect 3" peepee i spot a thot whore on a bike coming my way filming herself so i pull up my raggy pants quickly but its too late. whore comes to halt screaming and says i ruined her filming and immediately goes to phone app to dial 112, i panic so hard because i will fucking die if i go to jail now so i punch the phone out of her hand and it cracks on the railing, i ran with my heels hitting my ass. typing from baydöner internet, GN:society::feelsdevil:[/UWSL]

Fucking based

[UWSL] i ran with my heels hitting my ass. typing from baydöner internet, GN:society::feelsdevil:[/UWSL]
run fast GIF
Running Man Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

should have dragged her off to the side of the road and facefucked

you don't go to jail for a first time offense
problem is this isnt first time, i always got away with public urination but never had to fight after being confronted until now. last close call i was pissing next to a tree in extremely heavy traffic at night time, giant trucks covered everything so i thought i was fine but just as i was finishing a 6'5 black guy jumped out of one of the trucks and yelled at me. i lost tail between the trucks, he ran faster than me though:feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Lifefuel :feelskek: you are not entitled to be free from random pissing men in your TikThot videos whore!