Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News BTS are drafted for the mandatory military service until 2025, expect many foids on suicide watch

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

As you all know in South Korea the military service is serious business because of their nuclear neighbor(s) and you can't dodge it, it's the same for everyone no matter if you're a celebrity or an average citizen. Now it's the turn for BTS and they have officially announced that until 2025 when every member is done with serving their country they will return to singing. But K-Pop industry is harsh and brutal, and maybe in 2 years after so much hard training music executives will think they are "too old" and cancel their contracts. It wouldn't be the first time a K-Pop band is backstabbed and replaced by another younger and more attractive band. Anyways we won't have BTS for 2 years so expect many foids crying and on suicide watch, particularly the most obsessive teen and pre-teen koreaboo foids will have the hardest time coping without their idols.

Wait. Doesn't that happen after school and before college. You mean to tell me these niggers aren't even college age yet?

There will be other groups to replace them.

Wait. Doesn't that happen after school and before college. You mean to tell me these niggers aren't even college age yet?
You must do the military service between 18 and 35, you can postpone it for different reasons but at some point in time you have to do it unless you're an olympic athlete, then you are exempt. The South Korean national football team also had to do it in 2018 after the world cup and many of their players were more close to 30 than 18.

You must do the military service between 18 and 35, you can postpone it for different reasons but at some point in time you have to do it unless you're an olympic athlete, then you are exempt. The South Korean national football team also had to do it in 2018 after the world cup and many of their players were more close to 30 than 18.
Yeah fuck them. Can't give two fucks about millionare superstars drowning in pussy.

JFL, almost perfect time for a nuclear armageddon/North Korean conflict to occur as well... :feelshehe:

We'll see how much being skinny prettyboys with high foid appeal helps them once in the reportedly brutal South Korean military; though their government is quite cucked and may as well give them easy "service" jobs such as maintenance or even deskwork, as I doubt they'll become infantry due to their cultural influence/popularity... :feelsUgh:

That, of course, they only achieved from being born with high prettyboy bone structure/height/phenotype; do they even actually write or contribute to any of the media they perform? :feelsclown:

I can understand why many people would do it as young as possible, before you start to have financial commitments, and while you're still young and fit. But when you're a giga boy band it must be a hard decision to pull the plug on all that?

Respect to anyone who serves. :feelsYall:

Do females have to do the mandatory military service?

I fucking hate those gay BTS

As you all know in South Korea the military service is serious business because of their nuclear neighbor(s) and you can't dodge it, it's the same for everyone no matter if you're a celebrity or an average citizen. Now it's the turn for BTS and they have officially announced that until 2025 when every member is done with serving their country they will return to singing. But K-Pop industry is harsh and brutal, and maybe in 2 years after so much hard training music executives will think they are "too old" and cancel their contracts. It wouldn't be the first time a K-Pop band is backstabbed and replaced by another younger and more attractive band. Anyways we won't have BTS for 2 years so expect many foids crying and on suicide watch, particularly the most obsessive teen and pre-teen koreaboo foids will have the hardest time coping without their idols.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I hope they get raped.
Oh God please grant my wish and let these South Korean faggots get raped by based Korean soldiers.

Unusually wholesome decision by the anti-male South Korean state. I'm glad they didn't treat those yaoi singers like they are uniquely special.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back