Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Bud Light

not to scare you too much but I can read your social security number and home address in the refelection on your bottle

jfl crappy murican beer

Not that I've tried dick in my ass, but I definitely don't like the idea of anything going up there. Or out, for that matter. :feelspuke:

All beer tastes disgusting, even the ones not endorsed by trannies

All beer tastes disgusting, even the ones not endorsed by trannies
That's why I like this one, it's 6% with lots of sugar. I don't like wine or vodka because you need to drink it fast.

never tried the platinum

don't like regular bud light cuz it tastes like piss

budwiser (red can) is decent for the price

@The Enforcer thoughts on beer

who the fuck still drinks bud light? Nobody buys that beer anymore
I know but I don't give a fuck. The competitors do not have a competitor for bud light platinum so what does that tell you? That tells you that they're all working together to advance the LGBT agenda, therefore, they are all the same. So grow up and get over it lmfao.

That's why I like this one, it's 6% with lots of sugar. I don't like wine or vodka because you need to drink it fast.
Ye beer is chill not everyone is trying to get beyond fucked up, you can get a nice buzz with beer, how’s the platinum compare to just normal bud light ?

How come they’re always getting sold out then
It's all nonsense dude. Balenciaga is still making sales and people support it more than ever even after they outed themselves as supporting pedophilia. All of the elite work together let's be honest. No one cares about pedophilia. No one cares about LGBT. The alcohol brands are all working together to normalize LGBT. Bud Light is just controlled opposition... don't be fooled.

Ye beer is chill not everyone is trying to get beyond fucked up, you can get a nice buzz with beer, how’s the platinum compare to just normal bud light ?
The taste is not more bitter because it has more sugar. So it's a little unhealthy I guess but I don't give a shit, I barely drink anyways.

Troon Light

I don't give a fuck if someone is trans, there are bigger issues. I don't agree that men can choose to be a woman but the fact that this is the main focus of conservatives shows that they are retard level IQ.
Troons are trying to brainwash incels into becoming troons

Beer is great. Gives me something to sip on if I need to stay awake for most of the day
beer makes me sleepy lol

i almost bought some mfn pumpkin spice beer 2day but did not

giving my system a few more days to settle down

beer makes me sleepy lol

i almost bought some mfn pumpkin spice beer 2day but did not

giving my system a few more days to settle down
There's usually three stages for alcohol.

Minimal stage where you dont have much, once it wears off fast, can make you fatigued

regular stage that can vary. Can keep you awake and maintain a level of no fatigue

beyond that, you're going to get more tired without even realising and will black out and fall asleep eventually.