Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Buffalo shooter sentenced to life in prison (no shit)

Why did he start crying? :feelsahh:

View attachment hq720 (4).webp

Sheeeit_Banner.jpg

Why did he start crying? :feelsahh:
yeah idk usually these guys are bad at faking emotions, but this nigga legit started crying. I wonder if he does feel bad about it. Probably feels bad because it finally hit him he'll be forced to LDAR for the next 50 years.

Imagine being 19 and being locked away for the rest of your life in a dark cell because you shot some grandpas buying groceries after consooming memes on /pol/ jfl
Well deserved. To be honest, death sentence would maybe even be more apropriate so the taxpayer doesn't have to pay for him.

Well deserved. To be honest, death sentence would maybe even be more apropriate so the taxpayer doesn't have to pay for him.
I'd rather be dead in his situation

He will have fan foids giving him conjugal visits

Average bluepilled redittor comment.
Kill yourself

'There can be no mercy for you, no understanding...' (1:25) - Judge from Ivory Tower

Like he or any of us haven't felt that before.

dude's just a teen deserves a 2nd chance

what do you get, when you cross the worst education system in the world, with its roots of racism and lax gun laws and terrible culture that breeds mental illness and devalues human life? I'll tell you what you get. you get what you fucking deserve!

dude's just a teen deserves a 2nd chance
This country will try 14 year olds as adults and send them to adult prison. There's no more barbaric culture than there is here.

I wonder how long it will take to go insane from being locked in a box forever

This country will try 14 year olds as adults and send them to adult prison. There's no more barbaric culture than there is here.
ya it's fucked
boomer men see teens as equal men once they hit like age 13

Death sentence is more appropriate here

Average bluepilled redittor comment.
Kill yourself
Nothing bluepilled about my comment.
People can have different oppinions, deal with it, imbecile lowlife.
Being incel doesn't mean you have to support every random mass shooting there is, fucking lowlife low IQ cunt.

He isn’t even ugly. Probably didn’t need to go ER. People who think about going ER should at least wait until they are 25 or something.

He was literally priveleged white man living in the U.S with a car and weapons. He lived nice and the only reason he decided to do that was because he was unable to get girls. The same reason why all mass shootings happen he probably never knew about the blackpill but he coped with white supremacism. What pushed him to the edge was probably him seeing some hot blonde white bitch with a Tyrone he could have looksmaxxed and lost weight and he would have turned into a slayer instead he wasted his potential on "muh white race" truly stupid boy.

Doest putting people with life sentences in prison make them prone\willing to stab guards,other inmates(with minor sentences),start riots,etc?
the Art of War says a cornered rat will fight very fiercely and wound the attacker before it dies. a killer with nothing to lose can easily get a shank and do a guard.
There are stories of life-sentence convicts killing chomos for the sake of it,for example.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back