Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Bulliedcels, how do you cope with humiliating bullying memories?

• Thread starter TollieRobertis419
  • Start date
TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
I tell myself that this is not happening in the moment and the mind doesn't know the difference between reality and imagination.

I remind myself of Bully Scholarship where the main character had a manipulative bully-friend too.

I remind myself that those bullies will die from being so hedonistic, because they will go seek pleasures even if it means losing their life. I[UWSL] look at their FB accounts to see how fat they are. They're probably overeating, and being the hedonists they are, they will not stop to the point that they will get a heart attack one day. One of them are also impulsive and bully whoever crosses their path, and I believe that one day they will mess with the wrong person and die a gruesome death.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]These copes give me a bit of relief but I still can't get over it due to how brutal it was. I can't process the traumatizing memories. Whenever I think of it it raises my heart rate. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
My memories of them were wiped :feelsLightsaber:

Last edited:
I fantasise of violently murdering them in Minecraft

I
I tell myself that this is not happening in the moment and the mind doesn't know the difference between reality and imagination.

I remind myself of Bully Scholarship where the main character had a manipulative bully-friend too.

I remind myself that those bullies will die from being so hedonistic, because they will go seek pleasures even if it means losing their life. I[UWSL] look at their FB accounts to see how fat they are. They're probably overeating, and being the hedonists they are, they will not stop to the point that they will get a heart attack one day. One of them are also impulsive and bully whoever crosses their path, and I believe that one day they will mess with the wrong person and die a gruesome death.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]These copes give me a bit of relief but I still can't get over it due to how brutal it was. I can't process the traumatizing memories. Whenever I think of it it raises my heart rate. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:[/UWSL]

Brutally murdering them imagining i were a dictactor seeking revenge upon them.

One of my goals in life (in a video game) is to revengemax :feelsLSD:. It gives me motivation to keep pushing on.
:feelsLSD:

I simply cannot.

I'm a normie looking at best, it was my autism that made me vulnerable to bullying, if I was only NT then people would treat me the same as other normies.

At least this realization helps me cope.

By bullying my fellow humans today wherever i can, within the framework of legality.

It's suicide-fuel because I cannot even find the main bullies.
It's also feels like you're dead inside after all this bullying, mocking and humilation.
I have read one book on serial killers and author supposed that they are alive only biologically. All feelings that make a human human died inside them.

I fantasise of violently murdering them in Minecraft
I

Brutally murdering them imagining i were a dictactor seeking revenge upon them.
One of my goals in life (in a video game) is to revengemax :feelsLSD:. It gives me motivation to keep pushing on.
:feelsLSD:
I used to do this but stopped because I always get flashbacks of a bully-friend telling me that imaginations are childish then it leads me into a negative thought loop.

I just don’t think about it. You can’t change the past. So it’s pointless really. That’s what helped me

By not interacting with people anymore

I'm a normie looking at best, it was my autism that made me vulnerable to bullying, if I was only NT then people would treat me the same as other normies.

At least this realization helps me cope.
I have a similar realization to yours except it's the fact that those normies wouldn't have bullied me if I was tall, strong and witty (able to verbally humiliate them).
By bullying my fellow humans today wherever i can, within the framework of legality.
Same. But I only do it to those who deserves it.
I have fought back against my bullies to the point i have criminal records and was sent to mental wards for stabbing a bully with a a screwdriver and smashing a foidlet head with a chair for bullying me:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

I may have been bullied and my body is filled with scars but i wear them proudly that is how i cope:society::society::society::society::society:
I wish I was like you back then.

I have fought back against my bullies to the point i have criminal records and was sent to mental wards for stabbing a bully with a a screwdriver and smashing a foidlet head with a chair for bullying me
Based :society:, I'm thinking about gun, baseball bat or axe :waitwhat: (in video game Manhunt)

this is a copy from another thread i commented on but i feel that its still relevant to this topic and helping you out just to put into perspective

it never leaves you
i left my school 8 months ago and was bullied for a whole ass year
i made a tiktok account that got kinda popular to 50k followers and 3 million likes i had 3 diff accounts one with 50k one with 25k and a current one thats not banned with 10k
i was known across the app, one famous guy with 5 mil followers even duetted my videos
i made comedy content where usually i was the butt of the joke aka jestermaxxing i did this to make up for my lack of looks
and in return i got bullied at school for it

heres a list of just things that they did to me that scratch the surface
  • group of niggas forced me into a bathroom and cut parts of my hair out with scissors agaisnt my will
  • a guy and a group of girls from the softball team approached me with baseball bats in the back hallway of the school and threatened to knock me out and the dude hit me in the knee with his bat (the school did nothing)
  • lost all my friends, and any girl that had interest in me prior
  • every corner i turned people laughed "OMG ITS JAMES SAPPHIRE FROM TIKTOK LMFAO"
  • they took picures of me without my consent because i was a joke to them
  • people recorded this guy coming up and intimidating me threatening to steal my clothes and beat the shit out of me while i cowarded
  • after the video got out my house got exposed
  • people came up and left piss filled cups at my door and ding dong ditched ordered pizza in the wee hours etc
  • everyday when i tried to sit at the cafeteria table some random dude came to test me and would end up pushing me and forcing me out of my seat leaving me to walk away in regret and cowardice
  • got exposed for being an incel at school
  • got exposed for wearing shoe lifts and color contacts by foids in front of the whole class
  • got exposed for my mom being a whore
  • got exposed for my mom having fake tits
  • got exposed for my mom saying the n word on a video that got leaked on her public instagram and beat up for it even tho i didnt say it
i still wonder why i didnt enact my revenge against that horrid horrid school that wronged and ruined me i am scarred for life now and that list only scratches the surface
all i did was wanna be known and loved by people for making comedy content online
i didnt even say or do antything remotely offensive, i was a nice guy, but they turned me into a monster

now they see me as the villain and act like what they have done hasnt contributed to my current personality at all
glad i left that awful city im afraid if i were to have been there a second later shit wouldnt have been good

but yeah anyway bro is there a way to cope or get rid of it? maybe, if you become chad you can try filling that void with more positive memories, but even then it cannot be forgotten. NO MATTER WHAT, it wil lalways live inside you. so embrace it, use that shit for motivation man, if you have any.

im sorry man none of its your fault at all

Suicide… No… I don’t just make suicide attempts or fantasize about death… I mean, I do, but that’s not the point. The main thing is, in my pursuit of having the perfect method, I find my own strength in becoming something more than a nobody as my asshole bully called me. I’m now the goddamn suicidal alchemist!

And one day, whenever I complete my work, I’ll be on top…

Last edited: