Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullying, discrimination, ugly shaming, hypergamy, "degeneracy" or halo effect are NOT caused by today's society, culture or media

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
One would think that things like those on Title are caused by todays society being more materialistic, shallow and self-obsessed, but reality is far from that, and this is a misconsception.

Mother Nature is responsible for the majority of genetic discrimination people suffer.

Have you ever seen a handsome guy being a bullying victim, for example? Or a pretty girl, outside of just some other jealous girls hating her? . I don't mean a petty fight, or someone teasing them, but REAL bullying like many many many "loser people" suffer. Every and i repeat EVERY bullying victim I saw was ugly or at least below average. I NEVER met any bullying or discrimination victim that was handsome, and I saw many. Handsome people have better genetics and by definition are "superior" and better adapted, as cold as it may sound. Nature hardwired discrimination, shunning and bullying behaviors towards ugly people to reduce those people's chances to be successful in life and reproducing. This is even seen on non civilized animals. Our caring "mother" nature makes it so ugly(genetically inferior) people have it so hard in life that it will be very uncommon for them to succeed in life and more likely for them to die early (worse health due to stress, suiciding, violence from peers) so they don't get to pass on their genes.

Nature also ingrained self repeating loop based reactions in humans. If you are ugly, you will get treated worse, so you will be more stressed. Stress increases fat gain, bloating, decreases skin quality and much others, which makes you more ugly and then you are even more prone to bad treatment and so on. Meanwhile good looking people are treated better, offered more conditions to thrive with much less stress, allowing them to increase their potential even more so their receive even more positive reinforcement. Nature is all about the contrary to balance: make the poor poorer and the rich richer, by boycotting ugly people's lives while helping tremendously good looking people's lives trough hardwired human psychology behaviors and reactions.

The halo effect is another nice thing by our caring "mother" that is more like a factory than a mother. "halo" effect (or it's counterpart, the failo effect) makes it so people are assigned in a subconscious manner personality and character traits purely based on looks. This is the whole origin of bullying, discrimination and the myriad of problems that being ugly causes. This is in reality a mechanism to thrive as a community in a optimal way. If you associate with better genetically gifted specimens, you are more likely to be able to work together, thrive and survive protecting each other. Halo effect makes it so humans are "tricked" into discriminating ugly people and favoring good looking people tremendously no mattering if they are good or bad persons. Generalization is an optimal way of managing a species in a massive scale, but then again, we are talking about individuals with introspective thinking, sentience and feelings which is an ABERRATION. Humans are treated in nature like a product in some factory trough the same methods you would use when mass producing some goods and ensuring the best general quality without caring about the individual products themselves.

No matter how society changes, no matter how it tries to be taught, no matter what laws are passed, no matter what religious beliefs are, no matter how much education improves: Bullying will NEVER end completely, EVER, while we continue to be humans attached to nature trough hardwired instincts. Halo effect will NEVER stop happening. Ugly people and good looking people will NEVER have less different qualities of life and unfairness will NEVER end.

Until we get rid of our relationship with nature (and I mean completely) including our natural bodies and instincts, all these problems will never cease to exist, no matter how much the world or society changes.

Last edited:
I agree that modern society and etc does not cause any of those things, but it sure does enable them to thrive more. I think modern day society and etc greatly exemplifies and sadly encourages our natural human lookism instincts as you are describing.

Here we go again. More autistic ramblings against nature as if it's a conscious entity.

No, but society likes to pretend it's not like that.

I disagree that handsome guys don't get bullied. Look at that Chadlite Twisted for example. But overall I agree with this post. As much as I hate women and modern society, nature by itself is a cruel thing. I have just stopped caring about anything other than myself at this point.

JUST ROPE.

great post. thinking contemporary society caused our problems is a huge cope, it's our fucking genes

we were destined to fail no matter when we were born