Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Bullying is a form of active eugenics

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
I always knew that bullying = eugenics, because the bullied kid with worse genes will not be able to procreate even in the "old world", where it was all about having a stable life and mentality, but especially in current times, where it's a must to even be a normie doormat for a foid who will have one of your kids. Bullying will leave him with a crippling depression and severe social phobia, where makin a phone call will be a massive task for him, let alone talking to a foid and maintaining a relationship.
But recently I realized there's more to it. I noticed that my sperm used to be very thick and white, now it's watery and see-through and I'm not even 30. I googled it up and found out it means I have low sperm count and in general my sperm is in bad condition, I may be actually unable to have kids right now. I don't have any condition, so the only thing that is corelated with such problems is... yep, depression. The same depression that I have due to bullying. It's clear that bullying made me unable to have kids in all senses. Bullying is "nature's" way to clear out the genetic dead ends.
I believe bullies do it also for their own gain or rather, safety of their genes. If they have a daughter in the future, they make sure I don't fuck her and don't mix their genes with my inferior genes. They probably don't even know about it, it's just a natural mechanism, it comes from their instincts.

tl;dr - bullying causes depression, depression causes inability to make relationships and destroys sperm, thus bullying = eugenics

I am calling out all the people I follow here because I want to hear their opinion on my theory
@Colvin76 @Coulan @Gymcelled @imsorry @ItsOver4cel @Koruga @Mainländer @OwlGod @ReturnOfSaddam @ShadowTheEdgehog @Tenshi

Does bully really destroy sperm

But recently I realized there's more to it. I noticed that my sperm used to be very thick and white, now it's watery and see-through and I'm not even 30. I googled it up and found out it means I have low sperm count and in general my sperm is in bad condition, I may be actually unable to have kids right now.
Maybe you should visit a doctor before diagnosing yourself

Sounds more like natural selection than eugenics but I get the point

Sounds more like natural selection than eugenics but I get the point
It's both of those things. It's eugenics without bullies realizing they are being eugenicists. They want to delete our genes from the genepool.

CHRONIC BULLYING ACTIVELY LOWERS YOUR PUBERTAL TESTOSTERONE LEVELS, IT IS WORSE THAN WAR AND SEXUAL ABUSE TRAUMA.

Remember that bullies have the most sex, so it's most definitely a method of eugenics.

I think bullying made me an antinatalist, i seriously can not stand children. It is because of our parents' stupidity we had to suffer. My mother knew what was going on between me and other boys, yet she chose not to help me.
During my college years 2 and 3 i would think if i ever had children i would give them everything to help them succeed, and not fucking cuck them to be a nice person, because being nice does not fucking help. Being a cunt > being nice 10/10 times. But also i would not enjoy seeing my son, daughter living a better life than me why fucking cuck your self again with some fucking kids? Those kids are going to induce suffering to other kids. Sometimes i walk through my primary-middle school grades 1-8 and try to change my thinking "the bullying, it wasn't so bad", the same walking around my old commie block where i used to hang out with other boys "bullying, it wasn't so bad", same with my high-school gymnasium "hehe it wasn't so bad being an outcast". I Can't maintain a proper conversation with others, can't relate to others. And depression is a normal reaction to 12 years of being an outcast. It is parents' fault. In my case it is my mother's fault. Should have started early with my physical development so i wouldn't have been knocked down all the time, guess who wasn't bullied in school? The kid's that were physically active, had hobbies, healthy social and romantic life. We were cucked. I have a fucking 3 year insomnia which was induced by living 1st year in dorms with chads, dumb me thought that living with foids would be better. Bullying = you can't defend yourself, you can't deal with other people. It is awful, i wasn't raised to be a healthy functioning adult.

IT IS WORSE THAN WAR AND SEXUAL ABUSE TRAUMA.
Oh, that's a given.
I think bullying made me an antinatalist
Yep, same here. I think we talked once in a antinatalism thread that @OwlGod made. I can't stand the look, sound and smell of children either. It's like my brain is telling me to hate them in order to make sure I'll never have them. The worst thing that could happen to me right now would be to have a child. Seriously, there would be no worse information I could hear other than "you are going to be a father". I would have to do the inevitable then.
Maybe you should visit a doctor before diagnosing yourself
I have a given low degree of disability based on psychologists and psychiatrists opinions on my health. My depression is just the tip of the iceberg of my mental illnesses.

Last edited:
It is not depression itself that causes low sperm count though. It is the unhealthy lifestyle that might follow depression.

It is not depression itself that causes low sperm count though. It is the unhealthy lifestyle that might follow depression.
Not true. And I bet you don't even know what a real depression is. This shit literally changes your chemistry in your brain so that other orggans don't work properly. Testicles are one of them.

"Depression and anxiety in subfertile males are associated with lower secretion of SHBG and DHEA-S, and higher secretion of cortisol and prolactin. Depression and anxiety in male patients cause decreased semen volume and sperm density."

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28456148/

Also about the cooming thing. It varies, but mostly i get watery-ish nut.. It's maybe because of my diet? Because i only jerk it every 3-4 days? Also it feels like the orgasm lasts much longer and u nut more which is fine for me, feels like peeing, since it is so watery-ish type.

Bullying is mostly done by overcompensating normies.

Anyone who treats you like shit or tries to diminish your social standing is effectively trying to remove you out of the genepool.
If you think about it, in tribal times being bullied, ostracized or exiled would be extremely dangerous and would often result in a premature death. It would also mean more resources for the people who got rid of you.

Bullying would seem way more evil if we didn't have the safety of modern civilization tbh

Anyone who treats you like shit or tries to diminish your social standing is effectively trying to remove you out of the genepool.
If you think about it, in tribal times being bullied, ostracized or exiled would be extremely dangerous and would often result in a premature death. It would also mean more resources for the people who got rid of you.

Bullying would seem way more evil if we didn't have the safety of modern civilization tbh

Bullying

severe bullying during my school years definitely contributed to my inceldom, im not going to say its the only reason but it basically destroyed what confidence i had in other people and I am very distrustful of those outside my family.

I see where you are coming from, the logic is depression was meant to be lethal leading to suicidal thoughts and finally suicide therefore bullying is a form of deleting those people of existence or lefting those psychologically damaged into ghosts.

But two points here

>nothing is meant by nature
>It's not always the genetic fittest that bully

however our world is hunt or be hunthed.

Bullying happens mostly between teenagers because theres almost no law on your back if you're younger than <18, it also happens often on confined places thus the reason for higher reports at school. places like army and prisons are way more brutal too. It's a dominance, control and power game due to hierarchy.

You mentioned that you're unable to reproduce now which you thinks stem from your past bad experiences but honestly, you don't really know that.
Hormones rely heavily on genetics too.

If you want a briefly explanation for the mechanism behind abuse of any sort ;
they assumed you're a easy victim i.e the prey and started attacking your amygdala nonstop (emotional reptilian part), if it is long term then the flight or fight response is constant thus not only making your amygdala sensitive but increasing it's size i.e learned training trait. Your hippocampus also start shrinking.
What they want is you to not think, to react that's why most advices regarding bullying are always retarded and only damages the victim further, even if the opponent is stronger, you don't need to play their game, get any thing that can be used as a weapon. Fear is one of the best forms of control, it's everywhere.

water is wet post but sigh true as usual

I see where you are coming from, the logic is depression was meant to be lethal leading to suicidal thoughts and finally suicide therefore bullying is a form of deleting those people of existence or lefting those psychologically damaged into ghosts.

But two points here

>nothing is meant by nature
>It's not always the genetic fittest that bully

however our world is hunt or be hunthed.

Bullying happens mostly between teenagers because theres almost no law on your back if you're younger than <18, it also happens often on confined places thus the reason for higher reports at school. places like army and prisons are way more brutal too. It's a dominance, control and power game due to hierarchy.

You mentioned that you're unable to reproduce now which you thinks stem from your past bad experiences but honestly, you don't really know that.
Hormones rely heavily on genetics too.

If you want a briefly explanation for the mechanism behind abuse of any sort ;
they assumed you're a easy victim i.e the prey and started attacking your amygdala nonstop (emotional reptilian part), if it is long term then the flight or fight response is constant thus not only making your amygdala sensitive but increasing it's size i.e learned training trait. Your hippocampus also start shrinking.
What they want is you to not think, to react that's why most advices regarding bullying are always retarded and only damages the victim further, even if the opponent is stronger, you don't need to play their game, get any thing that can be used as a weapon. Fear is one of the best forms of control, it's everywhere.
Is there a way to fix it? To increase hippocampus and decrease amygdala sensitivity