Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Bullying

Dry Spell

Dry Spell

Officer
★★
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84PyPZqyMZE[/video]

His forced smile says it all: Please accept me...owww...wait..make it stop
Poor kid, probably wishes the lunch bell would ring and he could play Yu-Gi-Oh and Gameboy with his friends. 

Fucking Tyrone chimps out in class, and rest of class cheers him on.
He's so high T, flipping over a 100 pound asian kid  :skeptical:big strong man

I’m not a racist, but clips like these make me want to change my mind. F***ing apes

Fucking nigger chimp better stop messing with my Asian brocel. I would've fucked the shit out of him for the kid.

KV- said:
I’m not a racist, but clips like these make me want to change my mind. F***ing apes

how can you not be racist if there are tons of evidence that tyrones are as primal as they can be?

Fucking piece of shit nigger monkey probably withdrawal from not getting enough bananas. Also these femoids laughing...
Kind of reminds me of my last year of high school.. fuck I wish this nerd knew how to fight...

gay_fag said:
KV- said:
how can you not be racist if there are tons of evidence that tyrones are as primal as they can be?

I got mugged 3 times in my life, each incident was separated by a few years

Can you guess the race of each assailant?

Still, I've met enough good, hard-working blacks to know that many exist and function in society.

High school must have been so weird with females

The cunt that says "Why don't you get up and hit him?", please be raped and tortured.

under sharia this shit would not have happened

is anyone shocked? The weak will always be dominated by the strong.

The reason people like that kind of individuals is beyond me

jagged0 said:
is anyone shocked? The weak will always be dominated by the strong.

No one's shocked, just vengeful

Dry Spell said:
I got mugged 3 times in my life, each incident was separated by a few years

Can you guess the race of each assailant?

Still, I've met enough good, hard-working blacks to know that many exist and function in society.
I've been scammed 2 times in my life on weed deals.. guess the race. :) same dude wanted to scam me again 1 year after.

I wish I was in that room. This monkey is only acting like a nigger because the femoids are amused, if some whore would have told him to stop he would stop.

Should be mandatory for all boys to take MMA classes.

It's videos like these that make me want to forcefully hang these niggers on trees where they actually belong.

Wouldnt see any racist comments if it was a white guy doing the bullying which you can easily find on youtube, lmao

And wtf is that bully doing? Why does he keep moving around like a fucking autitstic retard? If that faggot did that too me, i'd give an easy quick shot right to his fucking jaw.

LynchingTriHards said:
It's videos like these that make me want to forcefully hang these niggers on trees where they actually belong.

Yeah man, cus every black person is a bully and violent. /logic

He should be shot. 

But the race cope is strong ITT. White people do this shit too.

undeadcel said:
I wish I was in that room. This monkey is only acting like a nigger because the femoids are amused, if some whore would have told him to stop he would stop.

I think you're right.
He's obviously showboating to get attention, and part of that attention is from the females. If one of them said "YO JAMAL U ACTIN A FOO' LEAVE THE POOR ANIME NERD ALONE" I do agree that Jamal would probably stop.

fukmylyf said:
He should be shot.
But the race cope is strong ITT. White people do this shit too.

Bullying? Yes. White people do it too obviously.

But I went to 2 different high school - one mostly white (90% white) and one that was still mostly-white, but only maybe (51% white, 15% black, x% other races) and I promise you the less-white school had more bullies quantitatively, more aggressive bullies and outright thuggish behavior not present in the white school.

I've seen Jamal's firsthand like the one in this video, because some of them used to pick on me. In the locker room before gym class, they would spit gum into my Caucasian hair, but my hair was not nappy so the gum didn't stick. Still, it hurt my feelings lul.

Most dangerous are always named Martin Luther King High School.
Most dangerous streets are always named Martin Luther King Street/Boulevard/etc.

Should tell you something.

undeadcel said:

I think you're right.
He's obviously showboating to get attention, and part of that attention is from the females. If one of them said "YO JAMAL U ACTIN A FOO' LEAVE THE POOR ANIME NERD ALONE" I do agree that Jamal would probably stop.

fukmylyf said:
He should be shot.
But the race cope is strong ITT. White people do this shit too.

Bullying? Yes. White people do it too obviously.

But I went to 2 different high school - one mostly white (90% white) and one that was still mostly-white, but only maybe (51% white, 15% black, x% other races) and I promise you the less-white school had more bullies quantitatively, more aggressive bullies and outright thuggish behavior not present in the white school.

I've seen Jamal's firsthand like the one in this video, because some of them used to pick on me. In the locker room before gym class, they would spit gum into my Caucasian hair, but my hair was not nappy so the gum didn't stick. Still, it hurt my feelings lul.

Most dangerous are always named Martin Luther King High School.
Most dangerous streets are always named Martin Luther King Street/Boulevard/etc.

Should tell you something.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Should be mandatory for all boys to take MMA classes.

This would backfire.
The ONLY time a Jamal would be "top of the class" is if it involved fighting lol.

Lmao what a legit retard

But his behavior gets positive feedback because femoids are even more brain dead and keep laughing at this garbage

I hope we will hear a new ER story soon and nigga will be dead.

I have no sympathy for the ricecel. Sitting there smiling like a faggot during it.

what a fucking goon. these monkeys are an embarrassment to the black race.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back