Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [BUMPED - STUDY RE-OPENED] New Incel study and looking for participants

You suggest a better alternative to decent research while rejecting bad research? We do try our best to make sure we weed out the shit ones. And sometimes we dont even get asked anyway because of scrapers. People will "research" us whether we want them too or not. That's a fact. There's no utility in just stagnating and letting the main stream media spearhead all the stupid theories that they want to create about us while we sit idly by.

If me wanting some actual research that doesn't come from a snake tongued biased fuck, makes me a shill, then sure im a shill. Happily a shill. I'd rather normies lose their ammunition to demonize us through actual research than have them reinforced by faux "studies" that just cherrypick a few scraped posts that they can then use to shit on ugly rejects, even outside of this forum even more. My bad for giving a fuck about us. I'll be sure to let the normies keep shitting on us next time.

I don't see it as pointless. Many of the stuff thus far decimates normie claims about incels
a big part of the people they're gonna be interviewing aren't really incels, but rather edgy normies that see this as a trend. If you look at this forum you'll realise that alot of them will answer shit like "my favorite dream is to rape and kill women" because they're trying to be edgy. interviewing this forum isn't helping anyone.

You suggest a better alternative to decent research while rejecting bad research? We do try our best to make sure we weed out the shit ones. And sometimes we dont even get asked anyway because of scrapers. People will "research" us whether we want them too or not. That's a fact. There's no utility in just stagnating and letting the main stream media spearhead all the stupid theories that they want to create about us while we sit idly by.

If me wanting some actual research that doesn't come from a snake tongued biased fuck, makes me a shill, then sure im a shill. Happily a shill. I'd rather normies lose their ammunition to demonize us through actual research than have them reinforced by faux "studies" that just cherrypick a few scraped posts that they can then use to shit on ugly rejects, even outside of this forum even more. My bad for giving a fuck about us. I'll be sure to let the normies keep shitting on us next time.
I simply don't care. Normies can easily read the wiki to judge us. No one cares about studies and I don't care what normies think

a big part of the people they're gonna be interviewing aren't really incels, but rather edgy normies that see this as a trend. If you look at this forum you'll realise that alot of them will answer shit like "my favorite dream is to rape and kill women" because they're trying to be edgy. interviewing this forum isn't helping anyone.
usually why greys are phased out tbh. Have to take measures to not just throw it everywhere. I mean. If you posted such a link on say IT. Theres 300k people ready to false flag the results just so they can alter the results to display something that would enable their prejudices. It's one of the biggest flaws in any study done on incels and many of them even recognize this in the text itself. Self identification isn't always ideal. There are people who say they are incels who aren't. and people who say they aren't incels who are.

But so far a number of studies have managed to mostly dodge this impact thankfully. And what the data tends to show is that what normies tend to claim about incels, is absolute horseshit jfl.

I simply don't care. Normies can easily read the wiki to judge us. No one cares about studies and I don't care what normies think
You care enough to comment. But you arent forced to participate to why care if you say you dont. Tbh the wiki does need updating. We need more good faith editors, but a lot of people don't have the time sadly. The editor of old who made the bulk of it are gone or dont spend time around here anymore sadly. But their work was absolutely stellar for the wiki tbh. It needs revising and updating though.

You're right that most people don't care about studies. Especially when it comes to addressing demographics of people they hate by default. But that isn't a reason to dismiss the possibility of research that disproves the bigots of today. It just gives normies one less leg to stand on when they spew their ill-informed vitriol towards the same people they've ostracized since preschool.

Will we see the benefits of it and be considered actual human beings as a result in our lifetimes? Probably not. But atleast its there.

bumping for bump purposes

Edit: Bumped thread. Same as before, study has reopened though for new participants.

New study requiring participants. This time it's only UScels from what I know. So if you're not a UScel, you can ignore this.

Message me for now if you are a UScel who wants to fill out a survey. It's paid, but as with the last one. If you don't want to give any details, you can just donate your payment to 'movember' charity to help with that. I'm a UKcel so I cant fill this out sadly.

I'm posting this as a prerequisite because some of you may get a message about it soon. If you dont give a fuck about it or aren't US. Ignore it. I hope one day we will have a world wide one just to properly get it all down. To date, these studies consistently disprove the boogeyman theory of incels. The mainstream media would have the world believe that we are all psychopaths with higher standards then the general population. Our demographics, even in a small community such as ours, disprove this.

Inb4 "ur a fed" inb4 me telling you it's anon and keep coping. Proving normies wrong is the best thing about these studies. They routinely disprove what's been said in the past about us. We get a lot of people wanting to "research" us. The ones carrying this new one out have been consistently good faith. We reject most who clearly are bad faith.
If it's government funded then isn't it an attempt to understand us so they can control us

FUCKING FED MODS LOOKING FOR PARTICIPANTS TO THEIR FED STUDIES

If it's government funded then isn't it an attempt to understand us so they can control us
They could do that with or without a study tbh. I dont imagine this would give them much in the way of leverage to control us