Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Burgercels, do you like the East Coast or the West Coast better?

East Coast or West Coast?

• Total voters
Mango

Mango

404: faceonality and bonefidence not found
★★
Neither:
California is a libtard Sodom.
And Florida is a beaner state.

west cause it's the only place i've lived in

It's pretty much the same everywhere you go now...- same stores, same restaurants etc. so tbh I don't see much difference between different regions of the country.

The biggest difference is whether you're near a large city or not.- Your day-to-day life will mostly be affected by whether you're near a city or out in the farmland.

I've lived in both, and the South and Appalachia as well.

I can say that the West definitely has much better livable climate throughout most of the year.

Aside from that; the West is a liberal ethnic hellhole

Doesn't matter all of America is a literal shopping mall anywhere you go

Nigger phrases

I've lived in both, and the South and Appalachia as well.

I can say that the West definitely has much better livable climate throughout most of the year.

Aside from that; the West is a liberal ethnic hellhole
Beats heat and humidity I suppose. There's more ricecel subhumans in the West Coast so I've thought about moving there to feel more comfortable.

Cost of living is shit and its the capital of globohomo.

West Coast has good climate and well preserved nature compared to the East Coast. But the normalfags are worse and cost of living is insane.

I prefer the east coast over the west soley because of California and Mexico invading the U.S. That and seattle is a hotbed for liberal trash.

Hip Hop Biggie GIF

midwest is de best

Neither.

But like someone already said, if you must, choose the rural or suburban outskirts of major cities. Far enough away though. 40 - 60 miles just doesn't cut it since its easy driving distance. You will notice that the people in rural/suburban areas are nicer and the foids less racist towards you. Go to any major city on either coast and you are just a piece of shit Asian male to the foids.

You should give Hawaii or Alaska a try. Asians actually run the show as far as culture in Hawaii. Japs and Filipinos. There are a ton of Asian Americans in the west and east coast too but we don't run the show there, The liberal Anglos, Jews, and batshit crazy and racist feminist foids run the show there.

I heard the conservative foids in Alaska aren't as racist to us Asian American males out there. Doesn't hurt to try.

Neither.

But like someone already said, if you must, choose the rural or suburban outskirts of major cities. Far enough away though. 40 - 60 miles just doesn't cut it since its easy driving distance. You will notice that the people in rural/suburban areas are nicer and the foids less racist towards you. Go to any major city on either coast and you are just a piece of shit Asian male to the foids.

You should give Hawaii or Alaska a try. Asians actually run the show as far as culture in Hawaii. Japs and Filipinos. There are a ton of Asian Americans in the west and east coast too but we don't run the show there, The liberal Anglos, Jews, and batshit crazy and racist feminist foids run the show there.

I heard the conservative foids in Alaska aren't as racist to us Asian American males out there. Doesn't hurt to try.
I've never really thought of Alaska or Hawaii before. I will say that I'm not a fan of being on an island in the middle of nowhere. Alaska sounds interesting though. I do doubt rural foids are much better than city/suburban toilets. If anything, they'd be even more hostile towards a subhuman Asian male invading their territory.

I live in an area with few Asians, (let alone subhuman ricecels) so I do have some experience with that.