Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel But IQ Doesn’t Matter Bro! Muh High IQ Stemcel Rots while 79 IQ Chad Slays! - High IQ Fags

Another water thread from Zero, as always. I appreciate your efforts, however.

Being intelligent has no effects on attraction if you believe it gtfo from this forum

Those are oofydoofy reddit tier guys.

This post doesn't necessarily suggest low IQ. Being smart to this woman means that her boyfriend agrees with literally every she does. If you disagree with one of her reddit socially approved opinions she will just get mad. Hence why there is absolutely no reason to ever discuss "deep" philosophical or political topics with women. This dude may actually be smart for just talking about video games and pretending to be aloof to questioning.

If they didn't get an IMO/IPhO medal, caracked the JEE or aren't a putnam fellow, they have no bragging rights

This seems to mostly be virtue signaling; while intelligence is an important part of life, as I've said before, foids would 100% go for a 90 IQ 7.5/10 6'3 Chad, every single time... :feelsUgh:

Though that doesn't make me any less envious of high IQcels. :feelsjuice:

This seems to mostly be virtue signaling; while intelligence is an important part of life, as I've said before, foids would 100% go for a 90 IQ 7.5/10 6'3 Chad, every single time... :feelsUgh:

Though that doesn't make me any less envious of high IQcels. :feelsjuice:
It's virtue signalling. Does he think Terence Tao slays? Fucking hell. I doubt IQ even has 10% of the effect of shit like being low inhib or whatever. At best those whores want to brag about their beta providers.

I know you are better than this
Your theories don't mean shit as long as I'm living proof

Most people are average in terms of IQ and looks are what really matters in fact. Chad whose IQ is 100 will mog a normie who's a genius.

Most people are average in terms of IQ and looks are what really matters in fact. Chad whose IQ is 100 will mog a normie who's a genius.
right. there's diminishing returns to intelligence. the somatic is more important

Lmao I hate pseudo intellectuals so much. You retards aren't intelligent because u enjoy some niche topic that no one cares about

It's virtue signalling. Does he think Terence Tao slays? Fucking hell. I doubt IQ even has 10% of the effect of shit like being low inhib or whatever. At best those whores want to brag about their beta providers.
he has a wife and kids. does he slay? does he care? dude is a genius who cares theres more important things in life for him at that point.

This post doesn't necessarily suggest low IQ. Being smart to this woman means that her boyfriend agrees with literally every she does. If you disagree with one of her reddit socially approved opinions she will just get mad. Hence why there is absolutely no reason to ever discuss "deep" philosophical or political topics with women. This dude may actually be smart for just talking about video games and pretending to be aloof to questioning.
IQ is to test your mental abilities. It has nothing to do with learning some niche philosphical talking points lol. Chances are if he is a tradesman he probably has a higher iq than her bcuz those jobs require a lot of problem solving and ability to troubleshoot. Any retard can read a wikipedia page on metaphysics and regurgitate some definitions. This foid bragged about how she has a PhD but got the lowest iq out of everyone in this group

Most people are average in terms of IQ and looks are what really matters in fact. Chad whose IQ is 100 will mog , normie who's a genius.
The fact is genes come in packages.
There are proofs in studies like in the scientific blackpill; inceltv made a video with evidence that attractiveness and IQ are related.
If Chads try like with studying, they are actually some of smartest person in a room; I also observed this case personally.

he has a wife and kids. does he slay? does he care? dude is a genius who cares theres more important things in life for him at that point.
Just making a point, high IQ does not equal more women, not even close.

Of course, man, after all, women don't lie to signal virtue on the internet, right? Do you also believe when they say that "looks don't matter, teehee, its all about personality"?
Extremelly bluepilled thread. If you are a truecel, no bitch will want to suck your cock because of your intelligence, they literally don't care. looks are everything
Being intelligent has no effects on attraction if you believe it gtfo from this forum

I fantasize about smashing whiny high IQ fags in the fucking face with a hammer so they can feel my pain just for once :reeeeee:.
But but you cant use force thats illegal :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Pseudo Intellectual Foids lmfao. Hurrr DURR I ask deep basic questions about hurrr DURR
“What is the meaning of life”
“What happens after death”
“Is there a God”
“Why is there suffering in the world”
Or some retard questions like that. Yea basic questions for any Normie who has any self awareness of their mortality. These aren’t difficult abstract concepts a person can’t understand. Most of these people who consider themselves highly intelligent tend to only base it off getting good grades, and being able to socialize better than some of their more high inhib friends. But at the end of the day they can’t recollect or recall any information they “learned” while taking these classes.