Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel “But Living in the US is Cheap Bro!” - Europoors

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Last edited:
@Transcended Trucel :reeeeee::reeeeee:

This is why I say fuck NYC, the city is ugly, cold and everything is expensive there.

This is why I say fuck NYC, the city is ugly, cold and everything is expensive there.
Also too too many niggers and spics who bullied curries like me

I'm in the boomer infested suburbs of Long Island. NYC is cheap in comparison. It really sucks here. I'd love to live in NYC.

ofc it's an asian woman with a tall white dude :fuk:

they should starve to death

holy fuck brutal truth. Shows how expensive jewsa cities are compared to most other world class cities. Only Zurich and some city states are really more expensive than USA. Ig some Canadian cities also too expensive.

But in generall jewsa is more expensive than eurocuck places except for the worthless redneck shitholes where no one actually wants to live

Imagine living in Jew York (or any other big city for that matter).

holy fuck brutal truth. Shows how expensive jewsa cities are compared to most other world class cities. Only Zurich and some city states are really more expensive than USA. Ig some Canadian cities also too expensive.

But in generall jewsa is more expensive than eurocuck places except for the worthless redneck shitholes where no one actually wants to live
Yeah bro, I need the smog and nogs of the concrete shitholes. Sensible traffic and the sight of nature? Fuck that! I need to feel the excitement of being robbed and stabbed by niggers.

Yeah bro, I need the smog and nogs of the concrete shitholes. Sensible traffic and the sight of nature? Fuck that! I need to feel the excitement of being robbed and stabbed by niggers.
Many areas of the cities are nigger free. They are more expensive normally though.

I'm in the boomer infested suburbs of Long Island. NYC is cheap in comparison. It really sucks here. I'd love to live in NYC.

I used to live in NYC, while the rent is expensive, everything else is cheap if you know where to buy. I just hate how to add taxes at the cash register and not on the label. :feelswhat:

at least u have less nigs.

I used to live in NYC, while the rent is expensive, everything else is cheap if you know where to buy. I just hate how to add taxes at the cash register and not on the label. :feelswhat:
true tbh, ignoring rent, the other stuff isn't that costly.

The rent is alot cheaper than the maga boomer infested town I'm in. I saw a room for 900. This thing was in a garage, and the size of a small walk in closet. I'm 5'5", and the ceiling was low as fuck. It had a weird tiny door, it was a joke. Every time I went to NYC, It felt like I was living in the future, it's beautiful. One of my goals is to move to Brooklyn.

If it was dirt cheap that would be one thing, but it's definitely not worth it to spend so much to live in a shithole city in burgerland :feelswhat:

If it was dirt cheap that would be one thing, but it's definitely not worth it to spend so much to live in a shithole city in burgerland :feelswhat:
agreed tbh
Do you even live in New York?
if you can't afford rent in New York. u won't be able to enjoy the restaurants and other activities as they cost a lot too. Although ig with roommates it could be worth it and still affordable

agreed tbh

if you can't afford rent in New York. u won't be able to enjoy the restaurants and other activities as they cost a lot too. Although ig with roommates it could be worth it and still affordable
I don't eat out. I don't really need to spend money to have fun, especially because growing weed is basically legal in NYC.

does anyone even say it tho? whenever people discuss Murrican wages here, the first objection is always "yeah, they earn more but the cost of living is higher"

I don't eat out. I don't really need to spend money to have fun, especially because growing weed is basically legal in NYC.
why would anyone live in NYC besides restaurants unless your normie who has friends/foids there to go clubbing/partying. You can grow weed in far cheaper upstate locations.

why would anyone live in NYC besides restaurants unless your normie who has friends/foids there to go clubbing/partying. You can grow weed in far cheaper upstate locations.
I'm very frugal, I don't eat out. Upstate is whack as fuck, unless it's Woodstock. Theres like no jobs up there, and they have a shorter growing season. NYPD doesn't bother with pot plants. My idea of a good time is walking around a park smoking pot by my self. I'm an occult practitioner. The occult + weed + video games + sexdoll egregore are more than enough for me.

I'm very frugal, I don't eat out. Upstate is whack as fuck, unless it's Woodstock. Theres like no jobs up there, and they have a shorter growing season. NYPD doesn't bother with pot plants. My idea of a good time is walking around a park smoking pot by my self. I'm an occult practitioner. The occult + weed + video games + sexdoll egregore are more than enough for me.
which occult tradition is ur specialty by the way? I used to do Crowley golden dawn stuff and tried a bunch of other stuff. in end all failed for me to work consistently. so I swapped to Buddhist meditation Maxxing which is working better. I plan on going back to occult Maxxing after I hit peak of meditation as that will boost my success rate massively

which occult tradition is ur specialty by the way? I used to do Crowley golden dawn stuff and tried a bunch of other stuff. in end all failed for me to work consistently. so I swapped to Buddhist meditation Maxxing which is working better. I plan on going back to occult Maxxing after I hit peak of meditation as that will boost my success rate massively
I'm an eclectic folk magic practitioner, I incorporate alot of chaos magick into it. I'll be real, I'm not into Crowley ceremonial magick shit at all. It's too time consuming, and elaborate. I like to keep my occultism primitive. I got into occultism through budism/Gnosticism. I made a bunch of occult posts. I'd like you to see them. I came to this site to teach incels how to use magick against our enemies. I would be more than happy to discuss this topic with you. If you like money, I just posted a thread about Clauneck.

Here's the link to Clauneck thread