Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel But she can sell her pussy, get a simp, or do granny content on OnlyFans?

She looks like Sid from Ice Age

Istg andrew tate says the most retarded things ever

wtf is he even saying?

Theres so many resources to support female homeless people but what about for men?
Exactly

Fucking redpill trudcucks are women worshippers, old foids can work as cashiers, cleaners, in factory production lines, while old Men have much much less options because he can't do heavy labor, which is expected from uneducated Men. Fuck Andrew Tate.

That dumb nigger thinks bad luck doesn't exist and that it's all my fault. Well sorry I have bad genes and was born into a dysfunctional family:feelsseriously:

He thinks as if every human is the same and can deal with hardship the same way. He even said depression is not real jfl

I hope he breaks his neck and dies. Stupid retarded motherfucker. I hope he chokes on a quran or something.
Motherfucker had life handed to him cuz he was a tallfag who had a good strong father.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back