Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel By just having shitty master degree you mog 60-70% of men depending on country.

Freder

Freder

Self banned till 1st March 2023
-
Like I'm from Poland and here it's like 60% of women aged 25-34 have master degree, but only 38% men.

So just by having some shitty master degree you mog 62% of men.

Add to that taking care of oneself and not having dead end job and bang you are in top 20% of men and have real chance of fucking foid.

Of course if you are trucel like me it won't work, but many of you are low tier normies LARPERS, so it's probably good advice.

"But toilets don't care about degree" - not exactly, toilets don't care about chads degree, normies still have to jestermaxx with degree, jobs, clothes etc.

masters degrees aren’t worth the paper they are printed on. experience is more important

Studying doesn't change anything to one's inceldom :feelsbadman:

masters degrees aren’t worth the paper they are printed on. experience is more important
80% of men listen to that shit advice and then they end up as factory worker because they were to lazy to do some shitty degree that would allow them to get office job.

Last edited:
Studying doesn't change anything to one's inceldom :feelsbadman:
True, but I still think life is waay more bearable as office worker than an unskilled factory worker.

I doubt a master's degree is worth it. :feelshehe:

80% of men listen to that shit advice and then they end up as factory worker because they were to lazy to do shit master degree that would allow them to get office job.
the fuck you talking about. got my bachelors and was making 300k working for faang

the fuck you talking about. got my bachelors and was making 300k working for faang
Great for you.
First of all you are exception, not norm.
Secondly I wrote shitty master degree but I thought about any shitty degree, since in my country it's like 90% of people who have Bachelor go for Master so I kinda use it in the same meaning.

As my appearance is very uncommon in the field I desired, I had little chance.

Great for you.
First of all you are exception, not norm.
Secondly I wrote shitty master degree but I thought about any shitty degree, since in my country it's like 90% of people who have Bachelor go for Master so I kinda use it in the same meaning.

maybe for some majors. not most.

Teach English over seas in asian
you may get a gf by being white
its like my old saying AAWD
Any asian will do
Meaning for a guy with yellow fever he will date even the ugliest asian just to pursue his prize

Will try to do but need about 10 years for that, then i will be 40.

As if having a degree in pooland meant anything :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back