Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

By The Time You 'Looksmax' There Will Be a Crop of New Young Chads

IdealMaxilla

IdealMaxilla

Banned
-
That are naturally and effortlessly superior 

It never ends guys

All those Chads that look better than you now will still be around and then a whole new batch of younger ones will also be in the mix. 

The only hope is to run the age-old provider incel game. 

Eventually almost everyone gets ugly, something known as 'Bernie Sanders Theory'

What separates the oldcels from one another is primarily money and lifestyle

As an incel it is a timeless and well known move to punt your early years in preparation for being financially superior later in life. 

It just requires patience and for you to not be a narcissistic faggot.

Sure some Chads may have both and you didn't but that is a glass half empty approach and it's your mental defection that causes you to cope that poorly.

M and S are much more important than most young guys give credit for

you need to actually be rich for it to make a difference. Reminder that females can easily earn hundreds of dollars streaming or farting in front of a camera.

I looksmaxxed for years. Never doing it again.

Amazing to think something you have absolutely no control over plays such a significant role in every single aspect of your life. god doesn't exist.

I think just because you already accepted the defeat you now tryes to discourage everybody.

Thats repugnant man. So repugnant.

And i prefer die virgin to betabux.

Yup, and worst of all, most of the single childless women your age will become "cougars" and date those 18 year old chads.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
Yup, and worst of all, most of the single childless women your age will become "cougars" and date those 18 year old chads.

I remember being young and having a cougar fetish, or inclination I guess. I thought to myself, "even though I might not get one now, I will get one later." Well, later is now, and I still look fucking 17 max, so I feel like Tinder and other services that would allow me to interact with "cougars" or fuck, let's be honest, just about anyone, fucks me over heavily because:

1. I am too old for girls who are the age I look.
^
1.5. These two reasons contribute to my looking low T AF as well, which is another curse.
V
2. I look too young for the girls who are my age.

3. People think I have an outdated/fake photo.

4. On top of all of this I'm below-average looks.

Just FML.

KilluminoidBR said:
I think just because you already accepted the defeat you now tryes to discourage everybody.

Thats repugnant man. So repugnant.

And i prefer die virgin to betabux.

If by deter you mean give advice based on reality to young naive newcels about places I and many others like me have already been to than yes. 

From my experience if you had enough potential to justify the time, effort and vanity required to improve your looks you would have already had success with lower to average tier women at least. If you are a truecel than it is more than likely 99% of the time, a waste of time.

IdealMaxilla said:
If by deter you mean give advice based on reality to young naive newcels about places I and many others like me have already been to than yes. 

From my experience if you had enough potential to justify the time, effort and vanity required to improve your looks you would have already had success with lower to average tier women at least. If you are a truecel than it is more than likely 99% hopeless.

An 4/10 can still reach 5/10 or even 6/10.

By truecel you means a 3/10 semi-defformed subhuman??

KilluminoidBR said:
An 4/10 can still reach 5/10 or even 6/10.

By truecel you means a 3/10 semi-defformed subhuman??

Let's put aside numbers for a second because they don't matter and no one here can rate themselves in the eyes of women. 

If you have not drawn any interest from women in your life it will be a waste of time in the majority of cases. 

Most men who don't draw any interest from women aren't going to do so with just some muscles, a nice haircut and a tan. It's going to take a in depth look at all their facial flaws, tens of thousands in surgeries and a lot of luck. Or you could just go outside, get a career, make some friends and attempt to surmount inceldom the normal way.