Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Caging at reddit advice for incels - Just take Salsa lessons bro

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
Imagine a Becky turning up to class thinking she is going to meet her tall, med Chad boyfriend, only to be greeted by mumbling 5'5 incels with their heads down.

i dont dance w foids anymore because it always ended up badly lol

Redditards think just because you’re doing the same activity as a foid she’ll want your dick more or things will happen more naturally jfl. Foids probably won’t mind dancing with you, but nothing else. Salsa events are basically like the bar scene. All relationshits start online or through friends now.

If you do that dance bullshit as a male, most foids will think you are gay.

I danced with salsa before!

What a gdmf mess!

Chunks of tomatoes and peppers all over me and the floor!

I once slipped and bumped my head!

Can you tell?

"reddit advice for incels" :feelshaha:

"Just take dancing lessons even if women don't even want to look at you because you're so ugly bro, what could go wrong bro"

These retards. They really don't know what its like being an ugly guy

Redditards think just because you’re doing the same activity as a foid she’ll want your dick more or things will happen more naturally jfl. Foids probably won’t mind dancing with you, but nothing else. Salsa events are basically like the bar scene. All relationshits start online or through friends now.
they are so fucking retarded and incels in denial

on my reddit homepage there is always some cucked. r/askreddit question related to sex or some other degenerate shit
memes about discord mods/ reddit users being nerd cucks is 100% right

dancing is cringe

why salsa? that's for niggers. learn hungarian folk dance and you will pull bitches

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back