Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy California devs+Reddit outraged over dick pics, but people have the opposite reaction when women send men nudes/tit shots (etc)

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Taken from the controversial thread replies while it’s still up:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/GodofWar/comments/vodshq/what_the_fuck/ieeybfy/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

> “Imagine if this were reversed and male devs were receiving nudes/boob pics and being asked for the release date lol. Not claiming either is right, but people wouldn’t be enraged over the one versus the other. It’s interesting to consider how much women hate receiving dick pics whereas men fucking love receiving any kind of nudes from women. Something something “the asymmetry between men and women” I guess.”

Women getting dick pics from men is absolutely no big deal and it’s surreal that we treat it like it’s the end of the world and like these men should be harshly prosecuted for something lol.

When men receive nudes from women it’s welcomed with open arms, men love that shit. At the very least these people should be consistent right? How come whenever a bitch sends nudes to Chad before he’s explicitly asked for them Reddit and Twitter don’t lose their minds huh? How come women aren’t charged with sexual harassment for sending nudes but men are?

Honestly fuck this shit man, we’ve got all these double standards that favor women and it’s bull shit. Also in before IT grabs this and alleges I must send nudes to people lmfao, the way we coddle women and act like the world is ending over shit like this is idiotic, but that doesn’t mean I’m a retard. Not worth the risk to play that game lads, not in my country.

Women see and suck many more dicks while they ride the cock carousal, what's the harm in seeing a few pics lol

Women see and suck many more dicks while they ride the cock carousal, what's the harm in seeing a few pics lol
They act like it’s the end of the world and like they were tortured because someone sent them nudes lol. Meanwhile men are chipper are a deer in spring when women send nudes to them. At the very least people could be consistent with their treatment of either but they aren’t, as usual men get blasted and women are always the victim and use a situation that isn’t even bad to farm for attention and sympathy.