Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Calling All Lotterycels

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
1. Whats the most you've won in a game (you don't have to state the game name, don't want to reveal your location)?
2. Have you ever utilized history data in picking your numbers?

Today I found a way to mass gather the results for the lottery of my country and format it to work in a specific software, right now I'm in the gathering process, already created a batch script by using a few results to format it, then I'll get to the analysis part

I know you can't exactly predict a lottery number based on past results, but when it comes to choosing your numbers the stats can be somewhat relevant, for example, there are certain numbers that reoccur the majority of the time, and others that rarely play at all, now that doesn't say that there is some magical power to specific numbers, but it may allude to various things that a lot of people never think about when it comes to lottery games, or any kind of gambling game, there's always a flaw, it may be minor but it exists, some bias, some quirk that can give clues to the player on what might be advantageous or disadvantageous

(makes me think of that anime Kaiji)

1. Minor defects of the specific balls with those numbers, that increases their likelihood of appearing
2. Certain balls may be stored in certain conditions
3. The process in which they are stored might be flawed (packed away in numerical order)
Etc

I'm going to be collecting the history from the year 2000 till today, but most likely I'll only be filtering data starting from 2015 or so, wish me luck

I wasted so much money on the lottery, i remember also looking for reoccurring numbers or patterns and then averaging the numbers that came out over a period of time but in the end I never won much, most i won was like 20

Never won shit tbh. I dont like lottery bec. i get addicted pretty easily.

I wasted so much money on the lottery, i remember also looking for reoccurring numbers or patterns

Did you use software?

Never won shit tbh. I dont like lottery bec. i get addicted pretty easily.

Lottery doesn't have that affect on me, I play on and off, I may begin to play again if I can see some minor results with this new strat

I always wonder how people get addicted to begin with if they are always losing, but I guess it may be the feeling that your life is about to change for good in a positive way, its the rush of that feeling that gamblers are chasing

Last edited:
Did you use software?

Lottery doesn't have that affect on me, I play on and off, I may begin to play again if I can see some minor results with this new strat
No i just calculated it for the previous 3 months and got an average, then the next 3 months i did the same and the averages were very similar but still had no luck, looking back i obviously see how silly i was

I dont really tamper with the lottery, I just bet instead.

Lottery is another Jew creation to keep the masses in check.

Only fool count on lottery :feelskek:

What do you mean by this?
I just bet on sports games. Thats it, lottery just takes too long and the winnings are small most of the time. But you can also win big if you get that 1% luck though.

Elliot should of tried this instead of meditating to win the lottery.

Elliot should of tried this instead of meditating to win the lottery.

I have to say as well spoken as he was, he was kinda stupid, well somewhat blue pilled in that he believed in stuff like "the secret", but I can't really blame him for coping so hard with the shit he faced

Dude had money and resources, its weird that he never thought to try something like this, probably could have even bought the stats in bulk online rather than having to gather it himself like I am

I just bet on sports games. Thats it, lottery just takes too long and the winnings are small most of the time. But you can also win big if you get that 1% luck though.

Betting on sports games is like stocks, its more like educated guesses unlike the lottery which for the most part is pure guessing, that's why I'm bringing stats into this, to hopefully make it more like a "bet" than a "gamble"

Have you ever won betting on sports?

id rather pump and dump crypto

though i wouldn't do either since im too high inhib

1. Minor defects of the specific balls with those numbers, that increases their likelihood of appearing
2. Certain balls may be stored in certain conditions
3. The process in which they are stored might be flawed (packed away in numerical order)
Etc

Interesting. The physical conditions may not be random, which is what you're looking for, but they don't always stay the same either. Worth a try I guess.

Interesting. The physical conditions may not be random, which is what you're looking for, but they don't always stay the same either. Worth a try I guess.

That's exactly why I plan on filtering out based on specific year ranges to look for patterns, I'm pretty sure they probably replace the balls every few years or so

I use third eye to predict numbers but nothing came out of this

ER would be proud

I'm hoping I can pull in a magnificent win for him

If only his car hadn't been scrapped off, I'd definitely have no problem spending a few thousand to get some of the scrap and have a dagger made or something JFL

I use third eye to predict numbers but nothing came out of this

That means you don't have third eye

Just be Derren Brown and hypnotise the people at the lottery place, bro

"Predicting" lottery numbers from past results is almost always completely worthless and you will have no greater odds of winning than if you chose numbers randomly. Even accounting for the minor discrepancies such as you said, you will virtually always have a massive negative EV for each ticket you purchase. Now on the other hand, finding documentation on specific lotteries and the rules they use can at times be beneficial. In some cases, very very few, lotteries played a certain way actually have a positive expected value and one can consistently come out ahead. However, this is very rare nowadays as lottery organizations are aware of this and almost always design the lottery in such a way that all possible combinations of purchases/ways of playing result in a negative EV for the consumer playing it. However, there are cases where lotteries have had positive EVs and some intelligent people were able to make millions from them. Look up the Massachusetts lottery from the early 2000s. Statistical analysis is actually something I've always found very interesting and can be extremely accurate. There are horse betting syndicates in Asian countries that have made hundreds of millions on races using extremely complex statistical analysis software they developed to attempt to predict correctly, more often than not, a seemingly close to unpredictable event.

Did you use software?

I always wonder how people get addicted to begin with if they are always losing, but I guess it may be the feeling that your life is about to change for good in a positive way, its the rush of that feeling that gamblers are chasing
Yes, definitely. I purchased a lot of tickets in the past and my motivation was this;
"Im not using this money to buy necessary thimgs, maybe i should spend it on tickets"
This was before my hobbymaxxing era so i was completely aimless. Now, i only spend my money on hobbies.

id rather pump and dump crypto

though i wouldn't do either since im too high inhib
Gold currently spiked in price, if you invested a few months ago you would have made some money tbh

I won like 50€ in a class raffle but I think it might have been rigged cause the teacher liked me

I also won a free scratch card from a scratch card but got nothing in the extra 1

1) 3k
2) I don't gamble that much, I guess it was the beginner luck

ER tier cope.

Played lottery every week for over 2 years the most I have won was 30$ that happened only 2-3 times and at one time I wanted to rope I spend my last 100$ on tickets but didn´t win shit.

I also am poor now so I haven´t had money to play the lottery for half a year.

I also am poor now so I haven´t had money to play the lottery for half a year.

Damn, its the worst position to be in as a man, when you don't have the resources necessary to pursue increasing your resources

One thing that would make me go ER is if I missed winning by a single number, it would be over for me, I wouldn't be able to handle that

Damn, its the worst position to be in as a man, when you don't have the resources necessary to pursue increasing your resources

One thing that would make me go ER is if I missed winning by a single number, it would be over for me, I wouldn't be able to handle that
At least when I could play once a week there was still that slim chance of winning that would make my life easier now there is no chance of getting financially secure.

I couldn´t imagine missing just one number or imagine winning but losing the tickets like it has happened to some people you hear about on the news I could not go on "living" while knowing if I had not lost that piece of paper I would have had millions. And to people saying "it´s just money" no it´s not JUST money. As and adult money is everything you need money to have a roof over your head, food and all the essentials of and money buys you copes and when people like me don´t have a love life or friends all I can get is copes but I need money to be able to.

At least when I could play once a week there was still that slim chance of winning that would make my life easier now there is no chance of getting financially secure.

I couldn´t imagine missing just one number or imagine winning but losing the tickets like it has happened to some people you hear about on the news I could not go on "living" while knowing if I had not lost that piece of paper I would have had millions. And to people saying "it´s just money" no it´s not JUST money. As and adult money is everything you need money to have a roof over your head, food and all the essentials of and money buys you copes and when people like me don´t have a love life or friends all I can get is copes but I need money to be able to.

Yeah dude if I ever win, I'm not keeping it in my wallet, I'm going to get one of those plastic seals you place ID cards in and some bandage tape, and every morning I'm taping it to my lower abdomen so I know its always there on me, and if someone tries to rob me, I can just hand them my wallet without hesitation. I'll be sure to seal it properly, maybe wrap it in plastic wrap before putting it in the card seal, so that I don't have to worry about sweat ruining it

The most foolish thing you can do is to try and "tuck away" something that important, for any incels reading, if you ever win, always keep the ticket on you, close on you, never leave it home in a cabinet or under your bed, or some other stupid shit, tape it to your body, so you can feel it on you all the time, place it under your bed when you go to sleep, and when you wake up, re-tape it to your body, if you have to ever have to hope that the ticket is safe, then you are doing it wrong, its too important

Another thing too, if you win, never cash in the ticket until you have any pending government related identification documents completed

For example I don't have a passport yet, if I win the lottery, I'm not cashing in the ticket until I get one, and here's why, there is corruption everywhere, especially in the government, you really think a government won't pull all kinds of tricks to keep the money within the country, when you win your government taxes the money, and ironically all the money if you stay there gets spent right back into the economy so they still essentially get the money back

I don't trust my government to not try some slick shit if I win, and put blocks on my documentation to keep me from leaving for as long as possible, I'll be sure to have my passport, etc documents organized and then cash it in, also I'll be sure to have my ID renewed, then when I cash it in, I'll quickly pay off any outstanding debts (especially tuition)

Also yeah JFL at the people who say "its just money"

That's like saying:
"Its just clothes, bills, food, water, electricity, transportation, sex, contraceptives, security, housing, etc"

Yeah dude if I ever win, I'm not keeping it in my wallet, I'm going to get one of those plastic seals you place ID cards in and some bandage tape, and every morning I'm taping it to my lower abdomen so I know its always there on me, and if someone tries to rob me, I can just hand them my wallet without hesitation. I'll be sure to seal it properly, maybe wrap it in plastic wrap before putting it in the card seal, so that I don't have to worry about sweat ruining it

The most foolish thing you can do is to try and "tuck away" something that important, for any incels reading, if you ever win, always keep the ticket on you, close on you, never leave it home in a cabinet or under your bed, or some other stupid shit, tape it to your body, so you can feel it on you all the time, place it under your bed when you go to sleep, and when you wake up, re-tape it to your body, if you have to ever have to hope that the ticket is safe, then you are doing it wrong, its too important

Another thing too, if you win, never cash in the ticket until you have any pending government related identification documents completed

For example I don't have a passport yet, if I win the lottery, I'm not cashing in the ticket until I get one, and here's why, there is corruption everywhere, especially in the government, you really think a government won't pull all kinds of tricks to keep the money within the country, when you win your government taxes the money, and ironically all the money if you stay there gets spent right back into the economy so they still essentially get the money back

I don't trust my government to not try some slick shit if I win, and put blocks on my documentation to keep me from leaving for as long as possible, I'll be sure to have my passport, etc documents organized and then cash it in, also I'll be sure to have my ID renewed, then when I cash it in, I'll quickly pay off any outstanding debts (especially tuition)

Also yeah JFL at the people who say "its just money"

That's like saying:
"Its just clothes, bills, food, water, electricity, transportation, sex, contraceptives, security, housing, etc"
If I´d win I would call whoever sells the lottery tickets and let them come to my apartment I wouldn´t risk taking it anywhere.

If I´d win I would call whoever sells the lottery tickets and let them come to my apartment I wouldn´t risk taking it anywhere.

1. It doesn't work like that JFL, what do you mean by "whoever sells the tickets "

For example lets say you live in the UK, the "National Lottery" is the state-franchised national lottery in the United Kingdom. It is operated by the Camelot Group lottery company

You can't call up the company and just be like - "Ey I'm special, send a representative to my house to verify my ticket, all the other winners that showed up to your establishment to turn in their tickets aren't like me"

They aren't going to do it, it wouldn't make sense

2. Its not a risk to take it anywhere if you have it attached to your body, if the ticket is at risk at any moment then that means your life is probably at risk too, and If I can't cash in that ticket I'd rather die

I never enter the lottery tbh i rather save the money

dont pay for lottery,start betting money on football or a sport that u watch

I never enter the lottery tbh i rather save the money

What are you doing with said saved money?

TBH the money I spent in the lottery is expendable income I have, money that would have went into snacks or something, so it never feels like a "loss" even if I lose. If I was a normie that money would have been going towards paying my "holes bill" because if you have a GF you have to pay the entry and maintenance fees

One thing I keep repeating, is that a perk of being an incel, is expendable income that most normies never have, we can afford to take risks, especially financial risks, I will get into stocks at some point, but I'll need a bit more capital at first, and some base knowledge, working on that, I know a friend, who has a friend that is a successful stock trader, dropped out from school and made himself rich, I just want to get in good with him to get some base knowledge and then I'll do what I do best, extrapolate from that base knowledge and improve upon it
start betting money on football or a sport that u watch

An incel who watches sports is an odd combination, betting on sports has some nice 50/50 odds, but it also requires a lot more leg work (watching said sports, knowing the rules, knowing the various teams and how they play, etc)

Also I wouldn't even know where to go, to simply bet on a sport, what outlets are you using, I didn't even know such places existed, sounds illegal tbh