Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Calling sandmen ragheads is racist and should be punished

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
It should be illegal to call Arab men ragheads or sand niggers. Those words are hurtful and racist. We are human beings and deserve dignity

i call them terrorists.

sandnigger

Hate speech is and should remain legal.

But are you not a nigger of sand?

It should be illegal to call Arab men ragheads or sand niggers. Those words are hurtful and racist. We are human beings and deserve dignity
How do you feel about the term shitskin:feelshehe:

Images 7

big truth same wit
h calling curries streershitters.they need ba banned for offending us ethnics!

Wtf is a raghead

34781.jpg

COME AT ME PAJEET PIKACHU USE PROTECT AND PROTECT ME FROM HIS SHIT FROM THE STREET YOU AINT NO CHADPREET PAJEET DONT SHIT ON THE STREET

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

KEEP PROTECTING MY KIKECEL VIRGIN DRY MICROPENIS PIKACHU USE THUNDERBOLT ON THIS PAJEET SHOW THIS PEDOPHILE WE DONT SHIT ON THE STREET PIKACHU

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg

34781.jpg
I didn't know pikachu was a Pajeet.

I think it should remain because I once heard some negroes say whites are devils and I like that.

The white devil, stinking, filthy, disguisting, genocidal, racist, warmongering white devil. Blonde terrorist and blue eyed demon. That way we can normalise white genocide the way they normalise black and sand genocide by always portraying blacks as criminals and sands as savage barbarians and terrorsist.

So dont stop saying the white man is racist, white cops are racist etc and there genocide, minority status becomes even seen as a very good and wonderful thing and even their women refuse to make white babies.

niggers of the sand dont like being aptly called towel heads? dont put a towel on your head sand nigger