Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Caloric Deficit is the Biggest Lie Ever Told!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

View: https://imgur.com/a/1N7f8er
I eat as much food as I want and never exercise, don’t even bother going outside yet I weigh 217 lbs, even lost a couple pounds from a few months ago. Explain how is that possible, skinnyfags? :feelskek::lul:

Last edited:
Exercising is cope! :feelskek::lul:
Fatfucks laying on the couch has the same metabolism as a tribe of hunter gatherers. @Transcended Trucel

You have higher metabolism from high t.

I'm confused. You eat all you want (and are a fatso) and never exercise (so still a fatso) and you are bragging about weighing 217lb (fatso) and apparently lost a couple pounds (so from bigger fatso to big fatso) and yet you are trying to argue that it shouldn't be possible to have lost weight? Well it's clear that for a small period of time you weren't consuming as many calories as you think you were, thus the slow weight loss (fatso). Unless you are autistically tracking your caloric intake you have no way of proving that you were consuming the same amount of calories as you were when you were gaining weight, so you haven't got a leg to stand on (fatso).
The Simpsons GIF

I'm confused. You eat all you want (and are a fatso) and never exercise (so still a fatso) and you are bragging about weighing 217lb (fatso) and apparently lost a couple pounds (so from bigger fatso to big fatso) and yet you are trying to argue that it shouldn't be possible to have lost weight? Well it's clear that for a small period of time you weren't consuming as many calories as you think you were, thus the slow weight loss (fatso). Unless you are autistically tracking your caloric intake you have no way of proving that you were consuming the same amount of calories as you were when you were gaining weight, so you haven't got a leg to stand on (fatso).
2417C7F5 F60F 459D 8019 E02F7097B3CC

Stop McDonald’s

Exercising is cope! :feelskek::lul:
Fatfucks laying on the couch has the same metabolism as a tribe of hunter gatherers. @Transcended Trucel
brutal exercise pill. Tbh only eating less works, exercise is cope

217lbs is fat:feelswhat:

Tell me how I lost weight if I didn’t exercise and or go on a diet. :feelstastyman:

You're right, your body tissues come from nowhere.

“Hurr durr look guys in fat!” Owned epic style!

Reclusemaxer will be incredibly jealous of you.

Well it's clear that for a small period of time you weren't consuming as many calories as you think you were, thus the slow weight loss (fatso)

This conversation is like watching two redpillers fight with each other

Yes, calorie in calorie out is always true. Laws if thermodynamics.

But why do so many CICO fags refuse to eat in the evenings? Because they think they'll retain more calories that way.

It's possible to survive on shitty McDonalds and still lose weight, it just requires willpower and men who use food to cope will have a harder time living day to day on a calorie deficit

Metabolism, hormones, diet, gut microbiome, stress, vitamins, macros, they all influence the CICO formula. And we should be blackpilled instead of redpilled about it.

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: