Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel CAN ANY CHATGPT CELS HELP ME GENERATE SCRIPT FOR VIDEO PLEASE

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I MADE THIS PROMPT BUT ITS NOT GIVING ME GOOD RESULTS - WHAT ELSE CAN I DO, THIS IS WHY I LEARNING TO MAKE AI PICTURE TO MAKE THIS VIDEOS AND SELL ON FIVERR

You will create me a video-shorts script in the following format example:

[THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF THE FORMAT]

Scene 1 (A girl is holding a hand with a boy)
00:00.00 --> 00:02.28
An couple who were in love with each other.
Scene 2 (a girl is cooking in a kitchen for her boyfriend)
00:02.39 --> 00:06.64
Every day the girl would cook meals for her boyfriend and say, I love you
Scene 3 (A girl is looking into the camera puzzled)
00:06.67 --> 00:08.12
babe. That is why…

The script will contain 10 images, each image will be a scene, so 10 scenes, the scene should contain a short description of what it is picturing. The story should involve at least two characters. However there should be at least half of the scenes where only the main character is showcased. The main character will always be female. The story length must be between 50 to 60 seconds.

Skip most of the world building. A name, location, is enough, focus on the story-telling. The story will be narrated. In a youtube narrator short-story format.

The story will be set in Fantasy Genre, Elves.

Here are the story requirements:

1. The story will be a self-contained short story, told in 50-60 seconds. Not less!
  2. It must be unique, intriguing, it must draw attention from the viewer. They must be completely and incomprehensibly invested into the outcome of this short story from the very beginning. The story should also include some life-wisdom.
  3. It must catch and hold attention, in the first opening seconds of the short story.
  4. It must be simple to follow and intriguing and unique, It must be extremely fun to listen to.
  5. The characters must be likeable and interesting, the plot must be intriguing.
  6. The story should contain some kind of life-lesson, a teaching, philosophical concept, or just life advice, either direct or indirectly.
ONCE AGAIN FOLLOW THIS REQUIREMENTS, DO NOT DEVIATE:

1. 10 scenes
  2. Between 50-60 seconds long.
  3. It must be interesting, intriguing, it must DEMAND attention from the viewer
  4. The characters must be likeable and interesting, the plot must have intriguing.
  5. The story should contain some kind of life-lesson, a teaching, philosophical concept, or just life advice, either direct or indirectly.
    6 Can Include a line or two of dialogue, but keep dialogue between characters to minimum.
Write me 3 wildly different versions of a short story, 50-60 seconds long, following my requirements to the highest standards.

You need to put instructions in the custom gpt box.

Click on your profile in the bottom left, then click on “customize chatgpt”, then put instructions in the second box

Click on your profile in the bottom left, then click on “customize chatgpt”, then put instructions in the second box
Then start a new chat and tell it what you want and it’ll do it following the instructions you put into the custom gpt

I didn't know of this thank you boyo