Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can anyone on here name one franchise that hasn’t been ruined by SJWs or crappy writing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I made a thread on this same topic awhile ago but with the quarantine on I’ve been noticing it more. Like Star Wars, Star Trek, doctor who, predator, terminator, alien, and even smaller franchises like men in black. Even most tv shows are crappy. The only good ones that I’ve seen are crime shows like breaking bad, narcos and boardwalk empire.

nah man, if u look hard enough they all probably are

We can thank fourth-wave feminism for that

I made a thread on this same topic awhile ago but with the quarantine on I’ve been noticing it more. Like Star Wars, Star Trek, doctor who, predator, terminator, alien, and even smaller franchises like men in black. Even most tv shows are crappy. The only good ones that I’ve seen are crime shows like breaking bad, narcos and boardwalk empire.
JFL there are none

It's so fucking over for anything that falls in their hands.

thankfully they sjw cucks have mostly ignored video games

ER simulator

Gta, minecraft, nearly every Japanese game company

im just happy that they all flop

Linux and Unix probably only because almost all of the developers are incels. Its not really a series or anything like that, its more of a technology. But linux, like, as a type of operating system, or whatever, hasn't been cucked the way that Apple, Microsoft, and literally the entire gaming community has become.

This is why with movies especially I never watch anything made after like 1990 or so. I prefer horror movies, because often times the bad, ugly being/human wins in the end.

Joker (2019) was arguably a horror movie. And it was the first one that made a deep social impact where the bad/ugly/scary monster man won at the end. Gotham was in pieces and Joker was the crown prince, stomping out of Arkham asylum with bloody footprints. What a legend. It was a scarce example, though. By far and large, 99% of horror has been ruined by feminism today. I never thought of it before, but thats part of why I stopped collecting the new movies after 1990-ish titles. I mean I have a few early 90s movies I thought were ok, but not many. Too much simping, except for Tales from The Crypt, the tv show. That show was BASED as fuck in the 90s. 1930s-80s horror is a goldmine of great stuff though.

thankfully they sjw cucks have mostly ignored video games
Yes and no. A lot are but video games are probably the only medium that hasn’t been completely destroyed by them.

I cant think in one

I don't know if feminists got their hands on it, I personally didn't see it, but The Hangover, at least the first movie is pretty great. Little to no blackpills as well, and overall a great comedy movie, also Mysoginistic a little. I really liked it.

lol no they're all cucked if they have a sequel made after 2000-2001 or so

Does Shakespeare count as a franchise

I mean, anime is still untouched by western SJW propaganda, at least for now

Game series: postal
full

Anime lol

It's literally incel fantasy

Back to the Future tbh. It has yet to be raped.
Also DOOM and Grand Theft Auto ngl

The Incel Cinematic Universe

I don't play either of those games but Soul Calibur and Bayonetta aren't ruined yet.

Everything is the same brand of soy humor, I'm so bored. Would trade anything to go back to the year 2000.

Shoujo Ramune

I don’t know tbh