Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can females stop projecting?

Remaincel

Remaincel

If you can't reflect god you're not human
-
Incels don't have a high standard femcels have and that's why incels exist their looksmatch dont date with them

My standards:
Don't be a landwhale
Don't be a shit person to be around

:foidSoy:"Would you date you?" - bitch, I am the coolest guy I know, what whore wouldn't want to ride around in my car?
:foidSoy:"Shower and get a haircut" - I shower daily, and I like to get my haircut. Still no pussy.
:foidSoy:"You need a personality" - Being alone all my life has forced me to build character, and personality.

My standards:
Don't be a landwhale
Don't be a shit person to be around
I'm to the point where my only two requirements are that: she doesn't fuck dogs, and she doesn't post on IT.

I'm to the point where my only two requirements are that: she doesn't fuck dogs, and she doesn't post on IT.
brutal
these guys are not incels
well, if you still are unable to find love either way you are technically an incel
women commonly tell us about how its not about looks and its all personality, so why shouldnt they have high standards after all :feelsLSD:

I'm obviously not in a position to choose so I will accept any pussy as long as she's healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back