Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Can forum be modified to prevent IncelTears access?

Change forum so incelTears can't access?

• Yes, fuck incelTears

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • Pls no I like the exposure

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • We can't do it as it would be too difficult to

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
Hi! I'm honestly sick of incelTear clowns screenshotting our threads and posts and giving their stupid opinion on what we write.

Make forum login-only maybe and if they still screenshot ban the ones who do?

We already have the bunker for that if you care that much. Theyre living rent-free in your mind. I just think its funny when they strawman my serious posts or get triggered by my edgeposts.

Also i could see some downsides to making the forum private. A lot of people on the fence about the blackpill simply won't be exposed to these ideas and perhaps it would result in a declining userbase as less people would join without getting to lurk and read the forum first.

We already have the bunker for that if you care that much. Theyre living rent-free in your mind. I just think its funny when they strawman my serious posts or get triggered by my edgeposts.

Also i could see some downsides to making the forum private. A lot of people on the fence about the blackpill simply won't be exposed to these ideas and perhaps it would result in a declining userbase as less people would join without getting to lurk and read the forum first.
They already have fake accounts for bunker access. It never began

They already have fake accounts for bunker access. It never began
True, but you would have the same issue if the whole forum was private. The same downsides with none if the upsides of it being public.

It would stunt any hopes for growth. How do we expect lonely men to find this forum?
Also they would make burner accounts and infiltrate anyway(they already do that to some degree).
Keep status quo, just don't give those clowns attention.

Most of them are too stupid to put a profile picture, i bet if you banned all the ones with default icons it would decrease the amount of lurkers

Most of them are too stupid to put a profile picture, i bet if you banned all the ones with default icons it would decrease the amount of lurkers
Not me tho I’m an overlord and still use this PFP because it fits my username

Not me tho I’m an overlord and still use this PFP because it fits my username
Well we could also go by the number of posts, less than 10 its obvious IT