Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Can I make ratings posts here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
I am interested in knowing how decent my eye area is, I would take the picture using a facemask

Absolutely not

Of course you can blEWman, what's stopping you? I'll rate it for you if you post the thread(s)

Last edited:
Looksmaxx.org

uh… what does this means? :cryfeels:
You can post rating threads bro, you don't have to ask. Asking for approval isn't very sigma male of you :feelsugh:

No because that's what looksmaxx is for but you can DM some users that do ratings and ask them.
I think @Animecel2D does that.

That being said
mods don't care.

Go on ahead the mods don't care. I've posted my eye area before, and, umm also, a little bit more.
Legit, this is what I was talking about. Nowadays the mods don't really do anything about rating threads unless it's your entire face or the part of your face you posted is visibly mogworthy

Last edited:
Mods don't really do anything about rating threads unless it's your entire face
Why would this be a problem? I have seen some users post their full face photos and they have not been banned. @Divergent_Integral posted his full face, for example. Totally intentionally and wanting others to comment on it. Did not get banned (and should not). Legendary wristcel (deleted his banned account?) was not banned based on his very good-looking face.

Why would this be a problem? I have seen some users post their full face photos and they have not been banned. @Divergent_Integral posted his full face, for example. Totally intentionally and wanting others to comment on it. Did not get banned (and should not). Legendary wristcel (deleted his banned account?) was not banned based on his very good-looking face.
On god? :dafuckfeels:

I'm wrong then, my bad. Tbh I just said that because I've seen a few threads with userr's full faces in them get deleted by the mods, most of them were GrAYcels though iirc. Maby more established users are given a free pass or a slap on the wrist for this. When did @Divergent_Integral post his face?

Also jfl @legendary wristcel never posted his face, iirc it got leaked by @Diocel. I'm pretty sure his normie tier face was part of the reason he got banned, it was mostly due to him being a 6'4 multi millionaire ofc :feelskek:

Last edited:
Maby more established users are given a free pass or a slap on the wrist for this. When did @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/27/27332.jpg?1633865439 [/UWSL]@Divergent_Integral post his face?
When he was graycel. And his face was normal also. But he is short, autistic, disabled and in the wrong country.

Also jfl @legendary wristcel never posted his face, iirc it got leaked by @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/23/23097.jpg?1636063657 [/UWSL]@Diocel. I'm pretty sure his normie tier face was part of the reason he got banned, it was mostly due to him being a 6'4 multi millionaire ofc
I remember that, but too lazy to write because it is difficult at the moment. The point was, even really good-looking user wasn't banned based on his full face. Even though many, many users demanded it. He was banned some time later, I don't know why. But not when the leak was topical. I disagree, his face was way over average for his age (looked much younger than his stated age) and compared to average Indians.
------------------------------
Why is it not allowed to post user's ugly face and thus confirm his status?

When he was graycel. And his face was normal also. But he is short, autistic, disabled and in the wrong country.

I remember that, but too lazy to write because it is difficult at the moment. The point was, even really good-looking user wasn't banned based on his full face. Even though many, many users demanded it. He was banned some time later, I don't know why. But not when the leak was topical. I disagree, his face was way over average for his age (looked much younger than his stated age) and compared to average Indians.
------------------------------
Why is it not allowed to post user's ugly face and thus confirm his status?
Yeah, I wasn't quite aware of the rules and of the "etiquette" on this forum then.

You're def a fakecel, if posting your face here doesn't seem scary