Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can life with a woman ever be "comfy"? Tbh at this point if I magically got a girlfriend it would be very stressful.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Our lives as incels might not be great, but at least we have a lot of time to ourselves. After work, we're free to relax and do whatever we want.Personally, I love this comfort. Even though I've basically been rotting for more than a decade, it's still very nice to not have to do various things.

For example, even going shopping or getting a haircut is a huge inconvenience for me, it's an "event" that drains my energy. But if you had a girlfriend/wife? Every single day would be filled with several energy-draining events, and that's after a day of wage slaving to boot. Chores, taking her out so she doesn't get bored, various other obligations etc... If you have social anxiety and other mental disorders it all becomes even harder.

Last edited:
I would exchange my "alone time'' for time with a girl in an instant tbh

Well when we talk about that we're thinking of a fantasy girl who won't ditch us over one mistake.

As long as she was not a bitch and as long as she gives me sex and love, I could handle it

Our lives as incels might not be great, but at least we have a lot of time to ourselves. After work, we're free to relax and do whatever we want.Personally, I love this comfort. Even though I've basically been rotting for more than a decade, it's still very nice to not have to do various things.

For example, even going to the dentist or getting a haircut is a huge inconvenience for me, it's an "event" that drains my energy. But if you had a girlfriend/wife? Every single day would be filled with several energy-draining events, and that's after a day of wage slaving to boot. Chores, taking her out so she doesn't get bored, various other obligations etc... If you have social anxiety and other mental disorders it all becomes even harder.

if you have gf more and more males will try to humilate you when shes near

Can't even imagine what this would be like. Being with a woman as a non-attractive man in 2020 must be like walking a tightrope constantly.

no. they're too social, always talking,going out with "friends" and receiving attentions online...
I would love to live an asocial life with an hypotetical gf but it's not a realistic option, not in 2020

I wouldn't want her to hear me shitting

I've been a loner my whole life. It may be my body coping with reality but the idea of having a gf seems like an ongoing ordeal that I am simply not equipped for. Spending time doing her interests, having to be in contact with her boring friends and annoying family, no alone time, constantly needing to be "on" to attend to her emotional needs/entertain her in her perpetual state of boredom... not to mention always being forced to peacock and defend my place as "her" guy. Don't get it twisted I would love to experience it at least once in my life, but this is a MAJOR reason I have gravitated towards dollmaxing. It grants me the same comforts of being a loner introvert while still getting the desires of companionship, sex and a connection with another person.

For example, even going shopping or getting a haircut is a huge inconvenience for me, it's an "event" that drains my energy. But if you had a girlfriend/wife? Every single day would be filled with several energy-draining events, and that's after a day of wage slaving to boot. Chores, taking her out so she doesn't get bored, various other obligations etc... If you have social anxiety and other mental disorders it all becomes even harder.
i mean it would be an ordeal sure, but if she gave me even a 5 minute cuddle per day (at her chest, yeah I'm not afraid to admit it,
6268.jpg
) it would probably be worth it and cure my anxiety because i've fixed a lot of the other things that give me anxiety and it's mostly the woman problem that just won't give way, no matter what

I've been a loner my whole life. It may be my body coping with reality but the idea of having a gf seems like an ongoing ordeal that I am simply not equipped for. Spending time doing her interests, having to be in contact with her boring friends and annoying family, no alone time, constantly needing to be "on" to attend to her emotional needs/entertain her in her perpetual state of boredom... not to mention always being forced to peacock and defend my place as "her" guy. Don't get it twisted I would love to experience it at least once in my life, but this is a MAJOR reason I have gravitated towards dollmaxing. It grants me the same comforts of being a loner introvert while still getting the desires of companionship, sex and a connection with another person.
Based and high IQ. I've been avoiding social situations and being "on" since I was a kid. I'm almost 30 and I've lived like this my whole life, there's no way changing my lifestyle so drastically won't be absolutely devastating.

no. they're too social, always talking,going out with "friends" and receiving attentions online...
I would love to live an asocial life with an hypotetical gf but it's not a realistic option, not in 2020
cope

You can't have your cake and eat it too, but again we're not even granted the choice :/

Same here. I need to have a lot of time for myself, so if I would have a girlfriend, she would have to respect that.

I would be worried about her cucking me

OF FUCKING COURSE, stupid inkel

If it's a fluffy yandere kitsune girl in remission :feelsYall:

Neurotypicals or just generally extraverted ppl charge up through interaction while introverts become drained from the act.

If I could magically become a Chad this second I would pretty much never use my newfound powers to get a girlfriend after what I now know.

Some of the downsides in the thread have already been listed, others of course are cheating and being cucked, baby mama drama, having to listen to her garbage taste in music and horrible taste in TV shows and or movies etc, etc no thanks to that!

I would just work on building a harem of fuck buddies and live that Leonardo DiCaprio and a George Clooney life (pre-marriage anyway) until I finally and mercifully croaked which would hopefully be at a ripe old age of 90 or above with zero pain or suffering involved ie I’d just want to drop dead basically without feeling a thing ie not feeling any fear or physical or mental pain and basically nothing at all.

The end.

Foids are annoying, anyways
(Cope)

Only mentalcels and mixed physical-mental cels will get this. Some people here say they are socially kapoot after years of isolation or rejection, but I bet if they got a girl or some (good) fame or shit they'd swing right back to normal society in a few months. Most people aren't drained by partners...not immediately, anyway, and certainly not successful people (aka 8+/10s).

I'm sure every couple gets to the point where they'd rather divorce but it's a matter of when not if and for some people it takes much longer. I wouldn't stand it at all. Truly being mental reduces your SMV by a few points, you can't just go redpill and "be social".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back