Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Can math and physics be a good cope

uranium235

uranium235

Banned
-
Recommend me some resources then

Last edited:
No it destroyed @mistersinister.

i think i understand everything upto calc 3 im looking for some advanced things like topology and abstract algebra seems like a good cope
I quite liked both. How familiar are you with mathematical proofs (induction etc.) and analysis?

Calc 3 probability i like number theory
The reason I asked is because more advanced math is very proof-heavy and topology is basically more abstract analysis, so having seen analysis first is helpful.

Any recommendations to self study those?
Most standard textbooks on these subjects are more or less the same, so any one of those should be good. There should also be plenty of videos on youtube if that's more your jam. E.g.,

Last edited:
Check zbMath. It has plenty of books MSC sorted both applied and pure math.

i think i understand everything upto calc 3 im looking for some advanced things like topology and abstract algebra seems like a good cope, i first thought im too young and low iq for that then i saw this yt channel he's 17

View: https://youtu.be/gykB5vTmyog

There's no such thing as "too young", but there is such thing as too low IQ.

Unironically the best cope. If I was high IQ I would've studied it regularly. Physics is the study of how our universe works and there's nothing more interesting than that.

Unironically the best cope. If I was high IQ I would've studied it regularly. Physics is the study of how our universe works and there's nothing more interesting than that.
True knowing the universe is the greatest thing you can do as human