Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Can someone be a incel ally?

Are incel allys a thing?

• Total voters
N

Nymphling

Banned
-
Tee hee
Do you think there can be people who arent incels but are on incels side?

I know my being on this site is going to be shortlived but i would regard myself as an ally. I feel everyone deserves love and attention regardless of looks etc. And i so deeply hope everyone on here finds someone who loves and cares about them. I hope some day i can be able to give attention and care for incels but until then, know someone from the opposite sex (me) cares about you and thinks youre lovely. xxx

If you want to help an incel, fuck one. Simple as that.

Yes I do but they are rare.

Unless your current boyfriend is unattractive. I don't believe you.

Unless your current boyfriend is unattractive. I don't believe you.
She can't be old and unattractive herself either, and her bf can't be rich or high status.

I've noticed if you open up to others in the manosphere: MGTOW, MRA, etc. they seems to be more open to talk and befriend me. I'd consider them all to be on my side, but I'm not sure if I can say "our side" since there's plenty of anti-MGTOWers on here. So, in just my perspective, they're on my side vs. any other group, etc. whom are usually more hostile toward us.

Send us a private message.

ok this is the last account i make i have the same username as my discord and i see im not really welcome here :)

i would do that but its difficult when i cant even contact them..... (as seen by being banned wich i understand, but it sucks when im clearly not against incels or saying anything hateful)
since i found incels like 3 months ago i have had this strong urge to "serve" incels. i believe they deserve love and attention and i havent dated anyone in a long time so i entertained myself with the thought of giving incels what they deserve. the thought makes me happy and feel good

right now i dont have a boyfriend and i would say im a 9/10 since i have never been called ugly... due to privacy i dont want to put a picture here but if youre curious or dont believe me i`ll prove it on discord

anyway i hope that some day i can have access to incels so i can give every one of you what you havent gotten yet <3
Whaatt!! Send me pm, how is that possible

We'll know it's you, just say your name is bunny.

It's a numale cuck who wants to dox incels.

@Yoyo
@Robtical

ok this is the last account i make i have the same username as my discord and i see im not really welcome here :)

i would do that but its difficult when i cant even contact them..... (as seen by being banned wich i understand, but it sucks when im clearly not against incels or saying anything hateful)
since i found incels like 3 months ago i have had this strong urge to "serve" incels. i believe they deserve love and attention and i havent dated anyone in a long time so i entertained myself with the thought of giving incels what they deserve. the thought makes me happy and feel good

right now i dont have a boyfriend and i would say im a 9/10 since i have never been called ugly... due to privacy i dont want to put a picture here but if youre curious or dont believe me i`ll prove it on discord

anyway i hope that some day i can have access to incels so i can give every one of you what you havent gotten yet <3

It's a numale cuck who wants to dox incels.

@Yoyo
@Robtical
damn, what a faggot. This fake isn't getting anything from me unless I see them on skype with nice titties.

damn, what a faggot. This fake isn't getting anything from me unless I see them on skype with nice titties.

You think a 9/10 female would be here and want to fuck incels? How would that work? If true, she could be half way across the world.

Most logical solution --> It's cucktears wanting to dox us.

Would you lie me to Skype you or should I just give you my IP address?

You think a 9/10 female would be here and want to fuck incels? How would that work? If true, she could be half way across the world.

This cuck is high IQ claiming to be 9/10, I wouldn't have believed it if they had said 10/10.

This cuck is high IQ claiming to be 9/10, I wouldn't have believed it if they had said 10/10.

If the cuck had said 8.99 I'd believe it. 9.00, whoa, that's too much.

Most likely, I wouldn't give them any identifying information, even if it was a legit 9/10 foid.

If you are truly genuine, sorry but no.

Alas, this is an obvious bait in order to dox members here.

TEEHEE XOXOXO :333333333

I’m a woman and Chad fucked Stacy instead of me!
I’m depressed now and posting on Incels totally not for attention teehee!

"Tee hee"
Made my day, i love the mods.

I find very hard to believe that someone can be an incel ally because, for what I see in this forum, if we barely get along with each other, imagine how can we get along with noncels.